By M66B, Recognized Developer on 31st January 2018, 10:56 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
13th August 2019, 08:31 PM |#861  
Flag Innsbruck
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M66B

I am planning to close this thread referencing to the main XPrivacyLua thread with the remark to contact me in another way about purchases. In practice the wrong thread is used often anyway.

Are there any objections to this?

Making one thread for XPL and XPL Pro is a good idea. Most people do not understand that there are two.

So it might be right decision ...

14th August 2019, 07:35 AM |#862  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 6,477

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M66B

I am planning to close this thread referencing to the main XPrivacyLua thread with the remark to contact me in another way about purchases. In practice the wrong thread is used often anyway.

Are there any objections to this?

You're the OP, and you best know what you're doing. Your observation is certainly correct as well as your conclusions and decisions. It's a pity that quite a few people are unable (for whatever reasons) to differentiate between the two things. Do you intent to leave "[APP][XPOSED][6.0+] Use Xposed without developing a module" open regarding the custom hook definitions, or will it be closed, too? In latter case, you might want to consider to migrate its OP into the XPL OP.
Thanks very much for all you work for the benefit of the XDA community and our all privacy; this includes all your projects. As XPL doesn't have top priority (to what I fully agree), a comprehensive approach with just one (or two) threads is certainly the best.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
14th August 2019, 01:56 PM |#863  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 36,912

More
This thread is closed.

If you have questions about XPrivacyLua, please go here:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpo...nager-t3730663

In the opening post you'll find a link if you have questions about a purchase.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M66B For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread