Thanks Meter: 0

By 1candydick, Member on 3rd November 2017, 07:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th July 2019, 10:23 PM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenguito

Hi guys, been reading you from long time ago, just signed in today.
Got my X3 from China via Taiwan, not aware that buying in Asia got the chinese version ROM, quite a problem! Nobody knows how to unlock bootloader nor rooting it. I like the idea somehow not to be chased by google screwing my privacy but, theres lot of stuff the phone can't do without normal GLOBAL rom.
The phone runs flawslessly, it's fast, smooth, got 286819pts in Antutu without tweeking at all (no root, not touchable)
Been searching to flash a global rom with no look, agm support no response it's a shame though still love the unit.
Right now I am trying to make a Nand Backup, but there's lot of writings on the net, some say yes to nandroid backup without root, others no, rooting is a must to nand backup, my head is an italian spaghetti. I just wanna a copy of the stock rom backuped just in case.
For someone asking how the phone comes, in my case it came complete, JBL BT headphones, gamming pad, the floating case in case you wanna play on water or it falls into the lake when fishing, and of course a qualcomm quickcharge 3.0 supercharger with its type C cord.
I know this is the X2 forum but couldn't find X3 dedicated one, sorry for that.
Will keep on reading, looking forward to backup the stock rom and someday flash the global version.
Sorry for my stinky english haha!

you tried AGM support?
10th July 2019, 12:49 AM |#192  
Flag Buenos Aires

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukes

you tried AGM support?

Hi tukes, they didn't even answered at all, neither china nor UK...
16th August 2019, 09:25 PM |#193  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenguito

Hi tukes, they didn't even answered at all, neither china nor UK...

sorry for the late respons, been gone for a while.
you can try facebook or other social media.
or just try again

i know the support from agm is not (that) good...
17th August 2019, 06:27 AM |#194  
Flag Buenos Aires

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukes

sorry for the late respons, been gone for a while.
you can try facebook or other social media.
or just try again

i know the support from agm is not (that) good...

thank you tukes, i think i've gave up...
19th August 2019, 08:05 AM |#195  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
It took over a month for reply regarding a part to buy to make a repair
13th January 2020, 04:11 AM |#196  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westwind76

To remove the back screen loosen the two screws on the back, then on the right side lower corner of the phone you should see a small slot. you can carefully pry the back cover off starting at the slot. One the back cover is off you will see the rear case and the screws that hold it down, remove the screws then the case. Everything else is strait forward but some componates are held with two sided tape mine had tape on the back glass, the rear case and the battery. you will also need to carefully remove a wire ribbon that is stuck to the front case and transfer it to you new front case. I used bought this replacement screen and it came with some tools to help with the job. I would not recommend the repair to someone who isn't used to opening small electronics, but if you have some experience with this kind of thing its not that hard

Just for the benefit of the next person trying to do this - you also need to remove the top hex-head screw that secures the microphone jack cover. This retains the back cover on the top as well.

I'm also having problems with dead bluetooth and wifi, if anyone ever came up with a solution please let me know.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
agm x2, oreo, root, support, upgrade

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)