11th December 2017, 09:46 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
+1 for the bootloader unlock!
12th December 2017, 09:41 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
does anyone here have the rom itself, in case our experiments go awry

I have asked AGM support a couple of questions (the rom file being one of the questions). The rom file is not posted on their service portal (yet)
12th December 2017, 07:46 PM |#23  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calfax

What sucks: They made the back out of glass. I am afraid that if I drop it it will crack. So I covered mine with heavy sign vinyl to protect it. Audio volume is a bit low through the audio jack.

Forgot to ask but what kind of heavy sign vinyl did you use for it? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!
13th December 2017, 05:48 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebrynn

Forgot to ask but what kind of heavy sign vinyl did you use for it? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

I'm an aircraft mechanic and have some clear rubberized chafe tape for airplanes, I'll be using it for the back of the phone when I receive it. I have used it before and it works well, I still have a piece on my old iPod touch 1, Its about 10 years old.

I could ship you a few inches for a couple of dollars, PM me if your interested.
The Following User Says Thank You to Westwind76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Westwind76 Ad-Free
13th December 2017, 01:41 PM |#25  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westwind76

I'm an aircraft mechanic and have some clear rubberized chafe tape for airplanes, I'll be using it for the back of the phone when I receive it. I have used it before and it works well, I still have a piece on my old iPod touch 1, Its about 10 years old.

I could ship you a few inches for a couple of dollars, PM me if your interested.

Much appreciated. Will send you a PM for sure
18th December 2017, 02:30 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
does anybody knows when finally the damned android 7 will come for agm x1? waiting since april no info!!!! thats grrrrrrrrrrr
18th December 2017, 03:55 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Got my X2 on Thursday. So far not a bad phone. I'm using Nova Launcher on it as I did't like the stock one. Only issue I have is with the camera, I was hoping for something better. It seams very grainy and the 4k video is not available through the stock app. I'm trying out a few different camera apps to see if I can get better performance. Any one know how to get less grainy image out of this camera? Also the button bellow the volume keys should activate the camera when phone is locked, this was working but now for some reason all it will do is wake the phone, any one know how to get this to work again?
19th December 2017, 09:24 PM |#28  

More
Quote:

does anyone here have the rom itself, in case our experiments go awry

I have asked AGM support a couple of questions (the rom file being one of the questions). The rom file is not posted on their service portal (yet)

tried AGM support myself regarding bootloader unlock, but no luck so far...

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westwind76

Got my X2 on Thursday. So far not a bad phone. I'm using Nova Launcher on it as I did't like the stock one. Only issue I have is with the camera, I was hoping for something better. It seams very grainy and the 4k video is not available through the stock app. I'm trying out a few different camera apps to see if I can get better performance. Any one know how to get less grainy image out of this camera? Also the button bellow the volume keys should activate the camera when phone is locked, this was working but now for some reason all it will do is wake the phone, any one know how to get this to work again?

i use 'a better camera unlocked' as second app, because of the same ideas...

=> snap camera, full version, came instead, testing this one now!

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by svenmainz

does anybody knows when finally the damned android 7 will come for agm x1? waiting since april no info!!!! thats grrrrrrrrrrr

sry man... you tried AGM support?
21st December 2017, 10:01 AM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by svenmainz

would suggest you make your own thread about the AGM X1 to be honest. This thread is about the X2, your comment will get drowned I am afraid
21st December 2017, 07:14 PM |#30  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukes

i use 'a better camera unlocked' as second app, because of the same ideas...?

Thanks I am trying out this camera app. Looks more solid than the standard camera app indeed.
22nd December 2017, 11:36 AM |#31  

More
Quote:

Thanks I am trying out this camera app. Looks more solid than the standard camera app indeed.

I'm now testing snap camera...
The Following User Says Thank You to tukes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tukes Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
agm x2, oreo, root, support, upgrade

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)