FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Android Nougat custom ROM for Panasonic Eluga Tapp

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By Adrenoaak322, Junior Member on 29th January 2017, 07:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,do any one know a custom ROM for Panasonic Eluga Tapp plz share it to me or can any one port a android Nougat ROM for my Panasonic Eluga Tapp
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adrenoaak322 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Adrenoaak322 Ad-Free
30th May 2017, 03:02 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenoaak322

Hi,do any one know a custom ROM for Panasonic Eluga Tapp plz share it to me or can any one port a android Nougat ROM for my Panasonic Eluga Tapp

Sir how to root Panasonic eluga tapp
The Following User Says Thank You to mohansingh.mahecha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohansingh.mahecha Ad-Free
30th May 2017, 03:10 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohansingh.mahecha

Sir how to root Panasonic eluga tapp

Do you have a stock ROM There can be problems while rooting the phone if any thing goes you can flash the stock ROM if you don't have a stock ROM its better not to root the phone Root also exploits the warranty of the phone
The Following User Says Thank You to Adrenoaak322 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Adrenoaak322 Ad-Free
29th January 2018, 10:14 AM |#4  

More
Sir please tell me how to root Panasonic eluga tapp please sir I have tried all ways to root it but its not rooting my device....
The Following User Says Thank You to Toukir patel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Toukir patel Ad-Free
2nd February 2018, 01:00 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukir patel

Sir please tell me how to root Panasonic eluga tapp please sir I have tried all ways to root it but its not rooting my device....

Use magisk for rooting

Follow these steps:
NOTE: Dont blame me for a bricked or thermally exploded phone
Download rom from here ,in case your phone is bricked you can flash it https://mega.nz/#!HQ4zgTjT!Dae0zFhmk...l1UoDROPTvnxnE
download spflash tool from here : https://spflashtools.com/
v5.1728 work perfectly with eluga tapp although you can try higher versions(dont use one in the rom package)
extract rom and copy boot.img to phone
install magisk manager and patch the boot image using the magisk manager then transfer the patched boot image to the PC.
next rename the original boot.img in the rom to something and copy and paste the patched boot image there ,rename it to boot.img .
next use sp tools to flash the boot.img (system will not be affected if you only flash the boot.img) else you can clean flash the whole rom(the phone will be factory reset).
Reboot and you have systemless root and power of MAGISK modules
You can also use only the boot.img(attached below, the boot.img is stock one,not patched) ,but download the full rom for flashing, in case the phone is bricked.
Press thanks if you got the root access on your panasonic eluga tapp.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Panasonic Eluga Tapp.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.24 MB, 354 views)
2nd February 2018, 01:09 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenoaak322

I dont think a developer will work on a comparitably unpopular device, and that too with a mtk processor, because since mtk dont reveal much about kernels and i have completely studied the panasonic eluga tapp rom and its poorely build(not built for receiving further updates,i guess ).
but you can always have the stock rom to save your neck from bricked phones
you can download it here: https://mega.nz/#!HQ4zgTjT!Dae0zFhmk...l1UoDROPTvnxnE
9th March 2018, 10:17 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukir patel

Answer: use kingroot.apk in 100% working
I using Panasonic eluga turbo I rooted
With this one app try it
14th October 2019, 04:58 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bootloader
Sir how to unlock boot loader in Panasonic eluga tapp
13th January 2020, 07:47 PM |#9  

More
I want twrp file for "panasonic eluga tapp"
15th January 2020, 04:54 PM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Genius

Use magisk for rooting

Follow these steps:
NOTE: Dont blame me for a bricked or thermally exploded phone
Download rom from here ,in case your phone is bricked you can flash it https://mega.nz/#!HQ4zgTjT!Dae0zFhmk...l1UoDROPTvnxnE
download spflash tool from here : https://spflashtools.com/
v5.1728 work perfectly with eluga tapp although you can try higher versions(dont use one in the rom package)
extract rom and copy boot.img to phone
install magisk manager and patch the boot image using the magisk manager then transfer the patched boot image to the PC.
next rename the original boot.img in the rom to something and copy and paste the patched boot image there ,rename it to boot.img .
next use sp tools to flash the boot.img (system will not be affected if you only flash the boot.img) else you can clean flash the whole rom(the phone will be factory reset).
Reboot and you have systemless root and power of MAGISK modules
You can also use only the boot.img(attached below, the boot.img is stock one,not patched) ,but download the full rom for flashing, in case the phone is bricked.
Press thanks if you got the root access on your panasonic eluga tapp.

sir , formated phone using sp tool but imei no. not showing.
try to recover but not working
please help

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Genius

I dont think a developer will work on a comparitably unpopular device, and that too with a mtk processor, because since mtk dont reveal much about kernels and i have completely studied the panasonic eluga tapp rom and its poorely build(not built for receiving further updates,i guess ).
but you can always have the stock rom to save your neck from bricked phones
you can download it here: https://mega.nz/#!HQ4zgTjT!Dae0zFhmk...l1UoDROPTvnxnE

how recover imei no , please help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)