By hyperlethalvector92, Junior Member on 10th May 2018, 08:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2019, 09:04 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlethalvector92

It's quite simple,

Once you've rooted, you should use any "root" capable browser, go to the following directory:
System/media/

Then KILL/REMOVE/SLAUGHTER that m*@#(&@$ bootaudio.mp3 file,

Reboot, and you're good to go!

(Actually this was also a reason I worked damn hard to remove, ****ing sound is awful, I DID however replace my entire system sound set to the 'sheikah slate' from Zelda: Breath of the wild)

Hello,
I have change the bootaudio.mp3 file with another one(intro from metallica song, about 10 seconds) and when I restart the smartphone, appear only the Logo Blackview and did not open.
So I fix it by flashing again the stock ROM.
How did you do it?
The song must has the same duration like the default?
29th March 2019, 12:59 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi friends,

I have bought used BV9000Pro-F via eBay. It has installed Oreo 8.0.0: Information from "About phone":

- Android security patch level: 5 May 2018
- Baseband version: MOLY.LR11.W1630.MD.MP.V77.2, 2018/07/10 21:22
- Kernel version: 4.4.83+ [email protected]#1, Tue Jul 10 22:00 CST 2018
- Build number: BV_BV9000Pro_F_V0.5_20180709

Can I root this phone with the files from the 1st post, and what Android OS version is in download links from @hyperlethalvector92?

If it is Android Nougat, could I later somehow update to Oreo?

I would be grateful for the answers. Thank you in advance.
9th November 2019, 01:02 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi mate, what i could tell u from my experience. I have same phone , bv9000pro-f, If u first try to root with those files from this forum. u will have rooted and u could install custom application or delete some system app but It won't update to the last version because it will be rooted. or it will be stuck in loop when it will start to boot.. what i did, it was first update the last version and after that I rooted with twrp and custom boot patch and it was working for me. If u are still interesting how to do it. i could upload my patches. and maybe i will make youtube instruction how to do it. for u. i hope i answered all your questions. if u need more info feel free and contact me...
13th November 2019, 07:39 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatkomas

Hi mate, what i could tell u from my experience. I have same phone , bv9000pro-f, If u first try to root with those files from this forum. u will have rooted and u could install custom application or delete some system app but It won't update to the last version because it will be rooted. or it will be stuck in loop when it will start to boot.. what i did, it was first update the last version and after that I rooted with twrp and custom boot patch and it was working for me. If u are still interesting how to do it. i could upload my patches. and maybe i will make youtube instruction how to do it. for u. i hope i answered all your questions. if u need more info feel free and contact me...

Hy my friend,

Thank you so much for reply! I am sorry for late reply. I have followed some instrucition and I hjad successfully rooted and updated my BV9000 Pro with 8.0 ROM without problems. I hopenthat everything will stay well.

If I decide to collect additional instructios you have offered, I hope that it will not be problem to write you again.

Cheers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)