[coolpad dazen 1][rooting] ultimate root solution for dazen 1 [SuperSU].

Search This thread

Prem2628

Jan 8, 2016
Yes I now have TWRP installed. But when I flashed coolpad-root.zip file, the super Su app appears and when I open, it says, 'SU Binary not found'
Then I flashed the latest super SU. zip file through TWRP.
Next I installed 'Root Checker App: and it said, Your device has been rooted successfully.
But I don't know if the root was complete.
Because after trying to' Custom Patch' an app in 'Lucky patcher App', it says, 'The root is not stable, try again or reroot'.
Please suggest me how to solve the rooting issue bcoz I had no luck with the coolpad root. zip file.
Try any other root apps like root browser etc and tell whether super su is asking u for permission or not

Sent from my Coolpad 8297L-I00 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Reactions: Souvik46

vasanth555

May 30, 2016
i have a small doubt...
using your method ....the root text is gone for temporary...and then it show after flash my stock rom from androidmtk.com
then finaly...how i can remove root text from my mobile completely...?.
it is a request...please help me

rkk253755

Jan 11, 2014
Thanks for his upload

By using your method i rooted & installed TWRP on my coolpad dazan1. Earlier i was using kingroot for rooting & stcok recovery. I also removed "root" on startup display. Thanks for this thread & information.
Only one correction..... for removing "root" on starting display by using PC......
adb shell

su not adb su

rest as same.... plz correct this your post...... which will create trouble for new users......

Rest it is very good & useful thread for coolpad dazan1 users...
thanks buddy.....

saurav singh kuntal

Aug 15, 2016
bro u r fabulous but please help me

i am unable to remove boot text with ur method,
because why can i use supersu file with unroot(kingroot)?
can u give clear way or steps with every single thumbnail from starting normal tab....please :confused:

anas vaid

Apr 8, 2016
coolpad dazen 1 root

It is for Coolpad dozen 1 8297L-100 or Coolpad f1

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

It is for Coolpad dazen 1 8297L_100 or Coolpad f1 8297

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

I can unroot first and then try this process

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Please reply quickly

Schiz0phrenic

Sep 8, 2016
Root Word Not removed

Hey, Thank you first for this awesome root solution.
However I did execute the commands you mentioned in the Terminal Emulator of ROM Toolbox Lite, in SU mode. But the root word is still present on the screen when I boot. I am on Stock Rom and TWRP and rooted using your method. Any help :confused:

sumit77seo

Sep 28, 2012
New Delhi
THIS IS AN ULTIMATE SOLUTION FOR ROOTING COOLPAD DAZEN 1. IT WILL PROPERLY ROOT YOUR DEVICE WITH SuperSU AND THERE WILL BE NO ROOT TEXT ON THE BOOT SCREEN IF YOU REMOVE IT JUST ONCE.
This is permanent ROOT, means it will no longer be lost even after reboot.​

DISCLAIMER: I or anyone else in the forum will not be held responsible for anything that may happen to you or your device or any type of data loss. Proceed at your risk.

This will work with Stock Rom and CoolUI Rom.

NOTE: If u r already rooted with kingroot plz unroot completely before going further.

OK.. let's do it.

What you need?
TWRP/CWM installed. get my edited TWRP from HERE.
Coolpad Dazen 1
Internet connection to download the attachment

HOW TO?

You don't need to do much, I have already done everything for you. Just download the attachment below and FLASH IT THRU TWRP/CWM.
Thats it.

NOTE: If u r rooting ur phone for the first time u don't need to do the steps below.

OK.. Now let's remove that root text from boot screen. I have already posted a guide on How to remove root text from boot screen of Coolpad Dazen 1 HERE. but that required flashing STOCK ROM which obviously removes all data stored in the phone.
This time NO need to Flash stock ROM.

Video tutorial for flashing TWRP/CWM
Download archive

[IMPORTANT]BEWARE: Some people have bricked their device trying to do it in emulator. I don't know why did this happen but I have tried this many times and it worked every time.

STEPS:
#1. Enable USB debugging.
#2. Connect your phone to pc, open a command window in your adb folder.
#3. Type these commands. and allow super user permission from your phone when prompted.

Code:
adb shell

adb su

dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p22 of=/tmp/yl_params.orig bs=4096 count=256

dd if=/dev/zero of=/tmp/yl_params.orig bs=1 count=268 seek=9232 conv=notrunc

dd if=/tmp/yl_params.orig of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p22 bs=4096 count=256

You can also do this in terminal emulator.
Code:
su

On demand video for doing this on Phone. I saved the commands in a text file and did copy paste.

That's it you've rooted your device with SuperSU and removed root text from boot screen that won't come again.

CREDITS:
I,ME,MYSELF.
jackey31.
Chainfire for SuperSU.
And You.
I want to remove the root text from my Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Will it work?

manoj96757

Oct 31, 2016
Hi friends
Today i am going to show you how to call from jio in any 4g phone using jio4gvoice in non - VOLTE Phone using very simple method. What is required
1. Root your device
2. Xposed installer app required to run these below app
3. Mobile faker app
4.imei changer
Use mobile faker to set any Samsung 4g mobile like l am using grandprime then change original imei no of this fake Samsung device and restart your phone. I prefer to use 2nd imei no of any your friends or relatives. After doing this now you can call anywhere. It is 100% working.
I have tested in my phone which is coolpad dazen 1.
Click link below

rrjaiswal01

Jan 3, 2017
Guys please help
I had miui 7 in my dazen and mistakenly I applied ota update. Now the mobile does not getting past logo. Also other roms are not getting installed via twrp. Please help, I don't have any spare mobile :'(

G

GuestK0016

Error correction (HOW TO REMOVE ROOT TEXT FROM BOOT SCREEN 100% WORKING)

Hello!

I would like to point out a mistake in this thread.There is a problem in the adb command line because of which removing root text from boot screen will be unsuccessful.I am giving the correct code.Just copy paste

Note:- I did it in ADB in PC.I recommend you to do the same thing that is run the command in ADB in PC to be safe

**TO OPEN ADB COMMAND IN PC,DOWNLOAD ABD AND PRESS SHIFT KEY AND RIGHT CLICK MOUSE AND SELECT OPEN COMMAND WINDOW

NOW:-You have to flash SuperSU using Twrp/Cwm recovery or root access will be lost after reboot.

Now:- In the adb command,Jacky wrongly posted a command.Correct command below.

Steps:-
1.Enable USB debugging in mobile
2. Connect to PC using USB cable
3.Open ADB command
4.Grant debugging permission in mobile when prompted

Now:-

Type these commands in ADB in PC

adb shell (Press enter key)

su (Here's the correction.No adb su but ONLY su)(Type only su and press enter and grant root permission to ADB from your phone in SuperSU) (Press enter key)

dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p22 of=/tmp/yl_params.orig bs=4096 count=256 (Press enter key)

dd if=/dev/zero of=/tmp/yl_params.orig bs=1 count=268 seek=9232 conv=notrunc (Press enter key)

dd if=/tmp/yl_params.orig of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p22 bs=4096 count=256 (Press enter key)

Done!

Disconnect phone from PC and reboot.No root text in boot screen!!

Hit thanks please

Bye

G

GuestK0016

Request

Guys!Today I installed CM 12 in my Coolpad Dazen 1.The ROM is great.

1.Move to SD card option
2.Inbulit Root
3.Android Lollipop
4.Increased performance

Only there are 2 major bugs:-
1.Camera doesn't work
2.Only single SIM detection

I,on behalf of all the owners of Coolpad Dazen 1 request the developers to PLEASE PLEASE fix these 2 bugs.

We beg the developers to fix these bugs

DEVELOPERS,I KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO DO THIS BUT PLEASE PLEASE TRY IT

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR REQUEST

Thanks

roshankumar21113

Apr 23, 2017
Coolpad dazen1

BRo...i cant undesrtand the proceedure.. will you plzz elaborate... i totallly confused to change it full root Access in supersu in coolpad dazen1 plzzzzz help...
what i do when i install stock coolui coolpad dazen 1
:(

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Hello!

I would like to point out a mistake in this thread.There is a problem in the adb

Now:-

Type these commands in ADB in PC

adb shell (Press enter key)

su (Here's the correction.No adb su but ONLY su)(Type only su and press enter and grant root permission to ADB from your phone in SuperSU) (Press enter key)

dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p22 of=/tmp/yl_params.orig bs=4096 count=256 (Press enter key)

dd if=/dev/zero of=/tmp/yl_params.orig bs=1 count=268 seek=9232 conv=notrunc (Press enter key)

dd if=/tmp/yl_params.orig of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p22 bs=4096 count=256 (Press enter key)

Done!

Disconnect phone from PC and reboot.No root text in boot screen!!

Hit thanks please

Bye
give me the link bro

for adb in pc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS IS AN ULTIMATE SOLUTION FOR ROOTING COOLPAD DAZEN 1. IT WILL PROPERLY ROOT YOUR DEVICE WITH SuperSU AND THERE WILL BE NO ROOT TEXT ON THE BOOT SCREEN IF YOU REMOVE IT JUST ONCE.
    This is permanent ROOT, means it will no longer be lost even after reboot.​

DISCLAIMER: I or anyone else in the forum will not be held responsible for anything that may happen to you or your device or any type of data loss. Proceed at your risk.

This will work with Stock Rom and CoolUI Rom.

NOTE: If u r already rooted with kingroot plz unroot completely before going further.

OK.. let's do it.

What you need?
    TWRP/CWM installed. get my edited TWRP from HERE.
    Coolpad Dazen 1
    Internet connection to download the attachment

HOW TO?

You don't need to do much, I have already done everything for you. Just download the attachment below and FLASH IT THRU TWRP/CWM.
    Thats it.

NOTE: If u r rooting ur phone for the first time u don't need to do the steps below.

OK.. Now let's remove that root text from boot screen. I have already posted a guide on How to remove root text from boot screen of Coolpad Dazen 1 HERE. but that required flashing STOCK ROM which obviously removes all data stored in the phone.
    This time NO need to Flash stock ROM.

Video tutorial for flashing TWRP/CWM
    Download archive

[IMPORTANT]BEWARE: Some people have bricked their device trying to do it in emulator. I don't know why did this happen but I have tried this many times and it worked every time.

STEPS:
    #1. Enable USB debugging.
    #2. Connect your phone to pc, open a command window in your adb folder.
    #3. Type these commands. and allow super user permission from your phone when prompted.

Code:
    adb shell

adb su

You can also do this in terminal emulator.
    Code:
    su

On demand video for doing this on Phone. I saved the commands in a text file and did copy paste.

That's it you've rooted your device with SuperSU and removed root text from boot screen that won't come again.

CREDITS:
    I,ME,MYSELF.
    jackey31.
    Chainfire for SuperSU.
    And You.
    Can we run the same using terminal emulator inside mobile only ?

yes you can,remove the first adb shell command and follow the guide

Sent from my Coolpad 8297L-I00 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    You have not typed su..
    First type su then enter and allow super user permission.
    After that those commands one by one.
    thanks bro
    Driver cd mounted, tried installing. Got error "copy adb.exe fail"

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

True true! Lets make cyber handshake :highfive:

adb/fastboot : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_nubQ5FzzoUjZ2WHdCWDJENkk/view?usp=sharing

Driver : go here and find the attachment : http://xdaforums.com/android/help/reviving-coolpad-dazen-1-8297l-i00-t3236337
    i think that emoji just shows at ur app but not at recipients who nit have same emoji apps in their phone. btw which is the best app for emoji?
    Yep, these emojis won't show up in androids below 4.0 because they don't support colored emojis. And about emojis App, I use go keyboard and swift keyboard. Both are so good, but go keyboard allow us send stickers like in Facebook. I vote for go keyboard if send lots of emojis.

Hope it helped you

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

i think that emoji just shows at ur app but not at recipients who nit have same emoji apps in their phone. btw which is the best app for emoji?
    Yep, these emojis won't show up in androids below 4.0 because they don't support colored emojis. And about emojis App, I use go keyboard and swift keyboard. Both are so good, but go keyboard allow us send stickers like in Facebook. I vote for go keyboard if send lots of emojis.

Hope it helped you