FRP Unlocker by HardReset.info

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 13

By wgmmmx, Junior Member on 2nd March 2018, 03:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2019, 04:19 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, so I have a rather unheard of problem. I can access the settings menu and get to the back up & reset and then click the the Factory reset option. However, the factory reset screen has a button at the bottom of the screen that says Reset Phone and when I click the Reset phone button, absolutely nothing happens. (It makes a click sound but it doesn't do anything at all) I also have tried every way I can think of to enable USB debugging but, no matter how many times I try to click Build Number or Build Version ( whatever it is exactly called, hopefully you can understand what I mean) I have tried to install a USB debugging app from a qr code but it won't read the qr code from the camera app. So I am hoping that a google FRP Bypass program, preferably this program will work. However I don't see a link for a tutorial for ZTE phones....Will this work on a ZTE phone? It is a ZTE Z837VL and it is Android marshmallow, Android Version 6.0.1 (I'm not sure if the Android version matters or not?) Thanks.

21st March 2019, 06:05 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 87

Donate to Me
More
Removed FRP on a ZTE K92 by putting it in FTM mode first and then running the unlock. Thank you.
12th April 2019, 02:19 PM |#23  

More
Sm-t385 firmware with adb communication?
I'm trying this with a tab a6 Sm-t385, but I cannot find any matching firmware with adb communication following the links on your guide. I've tried Google but no luck.
Any chance someone knows where I could find it?
16th April 2019, 08:09 AM |#24  

More
hello please have huawei y9 2019 and am trying to remove frp but the software doesn't detect my phone , please what do i do?
21st May 2019, 05:02 AM |#25  
Flag kota kinabalu
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by techdroidsg

Hi. Do you still need help?

Yes..see pm
30th June 2019, 05:59 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
No device detected
It just says NO DEVICE DETECTED
I have been following the steps in the HardReset.info: Bypass Google Verification Sony
But when I connect my sony xperia z5 compact, It dossnt detect my phone, but it is detected in Xperia Companion

Can anyone help me?

//Miki
The Following User Says Thank You to MrMikiW For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrMikiW Ad-Free
28th July 2019, 11:58 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Frp unlocker
Thank you very much ' very good tools
2nd August 2019, 12:37 AM |#28  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hello, I am not a windows user i use android cause it is linux can you get this to run on linux without wine? windows on linix wont recognize external usb connection from the phone... and for some reason even with adb on i get errors. using adb commands from terminal inside of linux duplicating your batch commands. Any help figuring this out would be appreciated never had this much problems with a device stupid frp...
finally figured it out... the guides on doing this are a little unclear, and i didnt understand that only one of the batch commands would work. In the end it did work running the adb commands from terminal in linux... thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to wizzdome For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wizzdome Ad-Free
6th September 2019, 07:28 PM |#29  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
after hard reset my device is aking Gmail account to unlock can i unlock it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)