FRP Unlocker by HardReset.info

Search This thread

wgmmmx

Aug 25, 2006
Kraków
FRP Unlocker by hardreset.info Team

Hello, I want introduction our new software for remove Google Account verification in the phone with newest Android version(Android 7, 7.1, 8 supported) and with the latest security patch(patch level 01-2018 supported).
When you can't install any application outside google store(can't enable unknown source) when Google Account protection is enabled or other application from the internet does not work on your phone.
We create simple software that helps normal users bypass Google Account protection.
Our software detects phone connection automatic and only then where all is installed correctly and ADB connection stable allow to use UNLOCK FRP button.
The software is free and available for everyone, software is generic mean can work with any phone just need ADB connection.

frp_unlocker_3.0_normal_res_nxjaMFt.jpg

Our latest software version read from phone information like:
  • Phone model name
  • Android version
  • IMEI number
Here is manual how to enable ADB in new phones and bypass Google Account verification with the latest security with our software.

Latest update:
ver. 3.0 - added "Fastboot FRP" button that gives ability delete Google Account protection in Lenovo and others phone on Qualcomm CPU that got a fastboot mode.
The software first checks connection with a phone in fastboot mode if everything is correct, next do the procedure and on end reboot phone to normal mode(Android 5 to 6 should work).

Last edited:

donerkebab

Mar 26, 2011
Hi,

Will this work/tested for Samsung A5 - need to remove the Google Account so phone can be wiped clean /factory default.

Thanks

archerkph2018

May 30, 2018
How to make firmware with adb communication?

Hi
How to make firmware with adb communication?
I can't download and find any manual
Can You help me?
SAMSUNG A310F Galaxy A3 (2016)

FluffyPanda69

Jun 1, 2018
Work on Samsung c9 pro ?

Sorry to sound like a noob, but will it work on my C9 pro ? i reset my phone but cant get pass the set-up stage.

wgmmmx

Aug 25, 2006
Kraków
All working ok on our side, hard to say why you got this error, now should work ok, tested few minutes ago and all working.

vamcr

Mar 18, 2014
Tachira
Hi, I download the file but I keep getting this message when try to open "Can not open file 'C:\UsersWicente\Desktop\UnlockFRP_v3.0_2.rar' as archive".

Bogdan9418

Oct 13, 2018
Frp unlocker v3.0 doesn't recognize my phone...i connected my phone to the laptop, companion recognize it, but frp don't...when i tap to fastboot frp it says device not connected. I tried 50 times...

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Frp unlocker v3.0 doesn't recognize my phone...i connected my phone to the laptop, companion recognize it, but frp don't...when i tap to fastboot frp it says device not connected. I tried 50 times...

The phone is xperia L1 3311

Top Liked Posts