FRP Unlocker by HardReset.info

Search This thread

alysonnx

Jun 18, 2018
Hi, so I have a rather unheard of problem. I can access the settings menu and get to the back up & reset and then click the the Factory reset option. However, the factory reset screen has a button at the bottom of the screen that says Reset Phone and when I click the Reset phone button, absolutely nothing happens. (It makes a click sound but it doesn't do anything at all) I also have tried every way I can think of to enable USB debugging but, no matter how many times I try to click Build Number or Build Version ( whatever it is exactly called, hopefully you can understand what I mean) I have tried to install a USB debugging app from a qr code but it won't read the qr code from the camera app. So I am hoping that a google FRP Bypass program, preferably this program will work. However I don't see a link for a tutorial for ZTE phones....Will this work on a ZTE phone? It is a ZTE Z837VL and it is Android marshmallow, Android Version 6.0.1 (I'm not sure if the Android version matters or not?) Thanks.

ServError

May 29, 2007
Removed FRP on a ZTE K92 by putting it in FTM mode first and then running the unlock. Thank you.

Prodian1

Apr 12, 2019
Sm-t385 firmware with adb communication?

I'm trying this with a tab a6 Sm-t385, but I cannot find any matching firmware with adb communication following the links on your guide. I've tried Google but no luck.
Any chance someone knows where I could find it?

queenlovia

Apr 16, 2019
hello please have huawei y9 2019 and am trying to remove frp but the software doesn't detect my phone , please what do i do?

MrMikiW

Jun 30, 2019
No device detected

It just says NO DEVICE DETECTED
I have been following the steps in the HardReset.info: Bypass Google Verification Sony
But when I connect my sony xperia z5 compact, It dossnt detect my phone, but it is detected in Xperia Companion

Can anyone help me?

//Miki

wizzdome

Jan 10, 2012
Denver
Hello, I am not a windows user i use android cause it is linux can you get this to run on linux without wine? windows on linix wont recognize external usb connection from the phone... and for some reason even with adb on i get errors. using adb commands from terminal inside of linux duplicating your batch commands. Any help figuring this out would be appreciated never had this much problems with a device stupid frp...
finally figured it out... the guides on doing this are a little unclear, and i didnt understand that only one of the batch commands would work. In the end it did work running the adb commands from terminal in linux... thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: how2solutions

ssar23

Dec 14, 2010
Try as I might, I can't seem to load a new Combo Firmware onto an FRP-locked Galaxy S7. (using latest vers. of Odin on multiple computers & multiple diff. USB cables etc.)
The hardreset site appears good, fairly clear & useful, & looks to work for some other folks & devices.
Have browsed various relevant XDA threads here too, thanks to those assisting in such things.
Will keep an eye out for other things to try.

Reactions: obliverationizer

deeutzza

Dec 3, 2020
buna seara .... am o problema cu bypass google account pentru huawei p 30 versiunea 10.0.0.178 (c431e22r2p5) nu pot face bypass ... am incercat toate variantele de pe youtube ... nu merge safe mode ... nu merge urgent call ... nu merge Emergency backup ... imi tot zice unlock the device .... ce ii pot face? ce trebuie sa ii instalez? sau ce ii pot face?
(...)

kamertonas

Feb 21, 2013
as for Sony it just doesn't work for some reason but workaround is after enabling adb download minimal adb and fastboot and type in

adb devices (make sure its listed)

adb shell content insert --uri content://settings/secure --bind name:s:user_setup_complete --bind value:s:1

adb shell am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login/

Tested on android 7.1 and out of curiuosity flashed android 8 and it works on 8 too

Alixbot

Try as I might, I can't seem to load a new Combo Firmware onto an FRP-locked Galaxy S7. (using latest vers. of Odin on multiple computers & multiple diff. USB cables etc.)
The hardreset site appears good, fairly clear & useful, & looks to work for some other folks & devices.
Have browsed various relevant XDA threads here too, thanks to those assisting in such things.
Will keep an eye out for other things to try.
If its safe and good, why does it claim the firmware for the Revvl V is for the T phone here?

Top Liked Posts