[GUIDE] HiSENSE A2 (6.09.03.00 LATEST) GAPPS

Search This thread

joygram

Oct 26, 2015
HISENSE A2 (6.03 )
https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3673945
global rom flashing guid and image. this is very good.

but too old version, so e-ink support poor version.
so I made custom system.img from (https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3673945)

instruction.

1. update a2 to 6.09
1.1. first HISENSE A2 version update to latest version(6.09)
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cfHYMy
Password: 15k5
1.2. down load and copy SdCard root `A2.bin`
1.3 power off phone
1.4 volume up + volume down and power button
if success sd card upgrade mode begin.

2. write my system.img for (6.09)
here is my hisense a2 'system.img'
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzis7hPFLtDbX0xMWUNwNmdBYTA/view
extract and flashing previous A2 GUIDE.

3. after phone setup you must factory reset.
* simple edl mode enter able hisense a2 when debugging mode.
`adb reboot edl`
and use QFIL flashing

* menu language support only ch and eng.

Last edited:

chenrenying

Sep 21, 2005
thank you very much

In addition, can you add multi language, I want to add Japanese, thank you.

Last edited:

joygram

Oct 26, 2015
multi language can use with molocale2

I tried but too unstable.
you can use molocale2 change any language.

chenrenying

Sep 21, 2005
I tried but too unstable.
you can use molocale2 change any language.

After using molocale2, I set it in Japanese, but most of the menus are still in English. Only the menu of Google is in japanese. Unable to use properly.Also, can you tell me how this ROM was modified?
Thanks

In addition, the ROM has a bug, when the input *1973461# into the System info menu, will be black screen, no display, the touch failed.

joygram

Oct 26, 2015
After using molocale2, I set it in Japanese, but most of the menus are still in English. Only the menu of Google is in japanese. Unable to use properly.Also, can you tell me how this ROM was modified?
Thanks

the menu languahe in the vision-setting.apk
if you add new language. you should modify vision-setting.apk
and add translated strings.
it cannot system.img write directly. because latest system.img not opened.
I just copy latest rom files to system.img

In addition, the ROM has a bug, when the input *1973461# into the System info menu, will be black screen, no display, the touch failed.

you do not enter sysyem mode
only use
adb reboot edl

if you bricked.
recover with sdcard recovery with vol up + vol dn
step
1. press power button about 30 second longer.
2. volume up + volume down and power button.
then show SDCARD firmware update.
a2.bin file in sd card root. (It may be 6.09 version)

3. enter edl mode with adb command
you should debugging mode enabled.
and
adb reboot edl

4. then use QFIL .

Last edited:

joygram

Oct 26, 2015
This ROM removed a lot of app, but these China of users is useful, can you help me to do a Google only add Rom? Only based on the official ROM on Google can be added, or can you tell me how to add gapps, thank you very much.

I am not remove the apps intentionally.
but side effect.
some apps confilct library so can not recognize. and generating system error. so I removed.
(weather app and some e-ink apps)

I'm very sorry :<

OF_Ge_72

Nov 10, 2016
Hi,
I tried to update using the A2.rar file. This file seems to be password protected. 55933 seems to work here.
--
With the system image, at first I wondered how to flash this. After unpacking the file and following the instructions given in the above mentioned guide (https://xdaforums.com/sho....php?t=3673945) it worked fine.
Using qfil I selected flat build, found the *firehose* file in the extracted directory and also the xml files (rawprogramm and patch) you have to select. Starting qfil phone was recognized as Hisense... at COM12 during the process it changed to Qualcomm... at COM13. I did not use adb commands (this did not work for me). For me qfil put the phone automatically in download mode.

Up to now all works fine. Menus are in english, some might be in chinese. Gapps, gmail and my old apps installed ok.

Thanks again to joygram

Last edited:

OF_Ge_72

Nov 10, 2016
@baistan the a2 file for the general system upgrade to 6.09.03 is hosted at a baidu site. You need the pw given by joygram to enter his baidu account. Then you have to install a baidu download client, because the file is 1.48 GB. The file itsself is a .rar archive, which is password protected. I googled the file and found a chinese hisense fans forum. Here a file with the same name was posted. pw was given with 55933
So you need two passwords.

The new rom is only chinese / english and has no gapps.

Joygrams system.img installed fine. GoogleApps workt about two days for me, now it crashed and does not start any more, maybe because of a playstore update. This seems to be common. Maybe this issue can be solved.
Here a google drive linke to the file (makes it easier) https://drive.google.com/open?id=11anmiy8FEQNbVzu9kbS72WKFr-zmHope

Last edited:

OF_Ge_72

Nov 10, 2016
Have not got playstore to run again,
flashed the A2 rom again
and use f-droid; uptodown and/or yalp store to install apps.

Nov 25, 2017
Thank you

Do you think it is possible to install " 7.0 or CYANOGEN MULTILINGUE " with the support of the " E-INK " screen?

Last edited:

OF_Ge_72

Nov 10, 2016
That I cann not tell you. I am no developer, sadly.
I do not know if anyone got TWRP running on this phone. I know, that it is possible to customize TWRP, there are examples on youtube, but I do not know if I am able to do it.

For me it would be interesting to flash gapps. I don´t know if you can do this using qpst.

I hope there is some development for this phone in the future.

Nov 25, 2017
That I cann not tell you. I am no developer, sadly.
I do not know if anyone got TWRP running on this phone. I know, that it is possible to customize TWRP, there are examples on youtube, but I do not know if I am able to do it.

For me it would be interesting to flash gapps. I don´t know if you can do this using qpst.

I hope there is some development for this phone in the future.

the ROM "JOYGRAM" is in English and Chinese!

By against the Playstore works very well you do not turn off your phone!

from the moment you turned off your phone the factory "Google Play Services" !!

Ducout you must be very careful never to crash and do not repel if the application that works with "Google Play Services" (youtube, play store, gmail, etc ...) no longer works!

we are unable to delete the account xxxxxxx@gmail.com and "conscious"

I think he should root the phone and add Google Play Service and Play Store!

but I do not know how to sit for root on HISENSE!

I would like to find a charitable soul who could help me carry a Rom Stock 6.0 from Google and add on Driver and E-Ink!

or take the ROM of the HISENSE A2PRO 7.0 Nougat and change it for the Hisense A2 because unless I'm wrong there is not much difference between the 2 phones!

PS: "JOYGRAM" recommend this for translation: you may want to set the language in Japan, French etc ...
this language in the Vision-Setting.apk

I tried to edit this file.
but the system does not start, so I stopped.

but some can stay.
1. Copy Vision-Setting.apk to pc
Use decompile with apktool
3. add a new language in the res and translate the language
4. repack the copy in system.img

I wrote system.img with the Linux system mount in the virtual machine.
I can not do perfact system.img because there is no last system.img.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2017
@baistan the a2 file for the general system upgrade to 6.09.03 is hosted at a baidu site. You need the pw given by joygram to enter his baidu account. Then you have to install a baidu download client, because the file is 1.48 GB. The file itsself is a .rar archive, which is password protected. I googled the file and found a chinese hisense fans forum. Here a file with the same name was posted. pw was given with 55933
So you need two passwords.

The new rom is only chinese / english and has no gapps.

Joygrams system.img installed fine. GoogleApps workt about two days for me, now it crashed and does not start any more, maybe because of a playstore update. This seems to be common. Maybe this issue can be solved.
Here a google drive linke to the file (makes it easier) https://drive.google.com/open?id=11anmiy8FEQNbVzu9kbS72WKFr-zmHope

Good evening "OF_Ge_72"

think you can put on google the other version available on fans.hisense because being in France it is impossible for me to download the possible version available on fans.hisense !

because to answer and to Download on Fans.hisense it is necessary to register with a number of Chinese telephone and it is the same for Baidu !

A huge thank you for all

xingchenfei

Feb 6, 2014
how about e76MINI

could you make it with E76MINI.41 ROM, i really need the GAPPS.here is official firmware link: dwz.cn/77wmyT unzip password 20171124
also maybe could tell me how to do,i will do it myself.my email is xingchenfeiyy@qq.com

Nov 25, 2017
could you make it with E76MINI.41 ROM, i really need the GAPPS.here is official firmware link: dwz.cn/77wmyT unzip password 20171124
also maybe could tell me how to do,i will do it myself.my email is xingchenfeiyy@qq.com

Hello

did you try with a VPN and download / install Google Play Services and Google playstore?

by the way I take advantage of your passage to ask you if you have access to the forum: fans.hisense.com? (because I'm looking to download the version: http://fans.hisense.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=123020&highlight=A2+L1261)

Thank you

Reactions: Kylesvet

funkypitt

Apr 18, 2017
HISENSE A2 (6.03 )
1. update a2 to 6.09
1.1. first HISENSE A2 version update to latest version(6.09)

Password: 15k5
1.2. down load and copy SdCard root `A2.bin`
1.3 power off phone
1.4 volume up + volume down and power button
if success sd card upgrade mode begin.

Thanks, but unfortunately the baidu link is down (as far as I understand it). Would it be possible to upload it elsewhere in order to keep your guide alive?

Reactions: TheDreamOfSurf

Top Liked Posts