48 posts
Thanks Meter: 54

Post Reply Email Thread
16th April 2016, 12:45 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdny

Hi! Thanks for you feedback! Messaging and Telephone icons should be changed by now. Music (I think you mean ringtone) can be changed in future, if you sent me a music that you want to have there, that would be great. I don't know much about changing widget background but if you sent me the Singularity theme, I could try it.

Hi There! I meant the Music Player App. The one where you can play the music that you saved on your SD Card and stuff like that
i would love to upload a screenshot of the icons i'm talking about but xda won't let me because i didn't posted 10 posts by now

+++ Found an icon set on the Play Store which i would loooooove to have in your design. It is called "Glyphsy Icon Pack". I would post a link but xda still won't let me+++
20th April 2016, 12:11 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
For me in version3 Google fit and pocket icons in white background. EMUI icon FILES still rounded?
The Following User Says Thank You to -Mod- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -Mod- Ad-Free
20th April 2016, 11:57 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Cool! So awesome man! No more white borders. Working fine. Thanks!!!

Sent from my Che2-L11 using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostKiller19 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GhostKiller19 Ad-Free
27th April 2016, 11:04 AM |#24  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdny

Screenshot (please, ignore text, it is in Slovak)

Is this screenshot of EMUI 4 (Marshmallow)? If so, how did you get the white icon in the notification bar for debug mode? After upgrading to EMUI 4, all application icons in the notification/status bar are coloured with the corresponding app icons. See attached screenshot with USB debugging icon. I am interested in reverting to the behaviour that was available in Lollipop (EMUI 3.1). My phone is Huawei P8.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-27-10-00-00.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	3732119  
The Following User Says Thank You to andriusvelykis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andriusvelykis Ad-Free
27th April 2016, 04:05 PM |#25  
OP Member
Flag Moldava nad Bodvou
Thanks Meter: 54

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andriusvelykis

Is this screenshot of EMUI 4 (Marshmallow)? If so, how did you get the white icon in the notification bar for debug mode? After upgrading to EMUI 4, all application icons in the notification/status bar are coloured with the corresponding app icons. See attached screenshot with USB debugging icon. I am interested in reverting to the behaviour that was available in Lollipop (EMUI 3.1). My phone is Huawei P8.

Hello! It is EMUI 3.1. Android 6 has not been (yet) released for Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0. I hope it will soon be released so I can see what can I do with it.
2nd May 2016, 01:22 PM |#26  

More
Thank you for the Icons. I've searched a long time for them.
But I have some problems:
- the Google office apps now have all the same icon like Google drive
- the Google play video, games, music, ... Icons are not up to date
- Google fit, antutu benchmark and Ingress have a white square background
- telegram has a blue squared background
- music player and Google play music have the same icon

Google Docs
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainMalu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CaptainMalu Ad-Free
3rd May 2016, 02:32 AM |#27  

More
It would be awesome if you could change Facebook's icon please!
The Following User Says Thank You to PBLnS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PBLnS Ad-Free
6th May 2016, 11:14 PM |#28  

More
Thanks a lot
Worked perfectly on my honor 5x. Can you please update the latest google apps. Thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to gabbaniman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gabbaniman Ad-Free
12th May 2016, 07:45 PM |#29  

More
Hello I can't get the icons to work with the Google Now launcher on my Huawei P9... Any ideas? Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to sxuk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sxuk Ad-Free
13th May 2016, 05:36 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxuk

Hello I can't get the icons to work with the Google Now launcher on my Huawei P9... Any ideas? Thanks!

Nope, icons will be system like when using a third-party launcher. I'll suggest to use Nova Launcher and download an icon pack from Google Play Store.

Sent from my Che2-L11 using XDA-Developers mobile app
14th May 2016, 10:11 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Update?
Thank you for your effort,
Kindly will you update the icons in the future.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)