1. Format your 4GB (or more) SD Card as Fat32.
2. Extract archive.
3. Put bin file into SD card.
4. Turn off Hisense F10, put SD card in.
5. Press Vol+ + Vol- + Power
6. You'll see Upgrade mode.
7. When upgrade completed, long press Power button and Enjoy!
Note1 . Battery must be minimum 50%.
Note 2. After upgrade it will take 4-5 minutes to load OS ,just be patient.
mega. nz/#!FYl2jJQK!5WaHVhh7gJ2VQCV3oDosF8nM8a76yoi3HXFGNWt Gf_M
mega. nz/#!wzhHnTID!wDT2yJyukiEbEFmKRoKL9KRdAFkpaNd0EdQaYvy XZhA
Note 3: Because of I'm new user XDA blocked to post links. To dowload firmwares just remove SPACES from links