However, I've been able to patch the revolutionary tool to avoid the need of a beta key, required and delivered from the revolutionary.io website in the past, to use the tool.
This patched version has been tested on my own HTC Desire, but I don't guarantee that it works for every supported phone (but normaly it should).
I will *NOT* put this patched tool online until I have the permission from a member from AlphaRev/unrEVOked team (I tried to contact them directly but with no success).
When I'll have an answer, I'll upload my patched version online, but not before. Don't ask for ETA nor private messages before I have an official permission to do this.
Thanks for your understanding and hope to have an answer quickly, for all the old HTC devices to be unlocked.
Waiting for an answer on their IRC channel, I've found their new website, available here: rev.alpharev.nl.
As the project is still up and running, I won't upload my patched version online. However, if AlphaRev or unrEVOked allow me to put this version online, I will.
- Here are the HBOOT drivers: HBOOT drivers 3.0.0.007.exe
- Here are the modified Android USB drivers: android-usb-driver.zip
- Go on rev.alpharev.nl - If you have any problem to access the website, please try to use a proxy or Tor to route from Germany, France or Switzerland. Thanks to @Robcr for finding this !
- Click on one of the download links (Windows or Linux, depending on your Operating System)
- (The tool will be downloaded - decompress it somewhere on your computer)
- Complete the form that appeared on rev.alpharev.nl with all the information (Operating System, your device, HBOOT version and Serial Number)
- Launch the tool and enter the beta key received from the website when needed
- Here you go, the magic should happen
I would like to ask you not to send me PMs to send you the patched version. If I release the patched version one day, it will be released here, and only here.