UPDATED ON 11 MARCH 2017
METHOD 1 :
This method is much easier and I have discovered by experimenting web browsers extensively.
You must have UC browser installed on your android phone. You may try with Dolphin browser also.
Don't use PC, that wont yield any results.
1. Open UC browser and go to Settings > Browsing Settings > Website Preferences (UA) > Speed Mode(others) > Desktop.
2. Create Huawei ID by visiting Huawei registration page http://<a href="https://uniportal.hu...ter&nls=en</a>
3. Open emui.huawei.com/en/plugin/hwdownload/download and click "Unlock Bootloader".
It will redirect to login page, You must login with your Huawei ID.
4. Do not close UC browser or clear private data keep logged in.
Open emui.huawei.com/en/plugin/hwdownload/download again and click on "Unlock Bootloader" once again.
5. Accept agreement and proceed.
6. BINGOOOOOOO! Here We Go!
Look at these instructions and fill up to get your unlock code instantly. If it was useful, hit thanks button
METHOD 2 : TRY THIS METHOD ON "GOOGLE CHROME" ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE ONLY.
DON'T TRY IT ON PC, AND MAKE SURE "TRANSLATION" IS ENABLED.
DO NOT USE PRIVATE BROWSING OR CLEAR BROWSING DATA OPTION, KEEP LOGGED IN. LINKS ARE UP..
1. I assume, you are browsing on GOOGLE CHROME on your android phone. Do not translate pages, keep it as it is.
2. Visit Huawei registration page http://<a href="https://uniportal.hu...ter&nls=en</a> and create Huawei id.
Now visit http://<a href="https://emui.huawei....ock/detail</a>.
3. Login with Huawei id. No need to translate.
4. Now visit http://emui.huawei.com/index.php/plu...nload/download and select "REQUEST DESKTOP SITE" option from Chrome menu. And then
and click here.
5. Click here
6. Translate page into English and Accept "Unlock Agreement" and press next..
7. Here is your unlock page. Now translate this page and proceed.
8. Look at these instructions and fill up to get your unlock code instantly. If it was useful, hit thanks button.
If you encounter an error message, please contact Huawei by your local service hotline or email.
Please describe the error message and include the phone model, SN, IMEI 1, IMEI 2 and MEID in that email.