Post Reply Email Thread
23rd August 2016, 09:31 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag भारत
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blekc

just as Meandi51, I can create and validate an account (id, mail, password, etc.) but I can't go further than step 6. After pressing "next", the site displays an identification form instead of the apply form. The email/password created at step 2 are not recognized.
I've read Thor's last comment but he doesn't give any information. Is the method (steps) still correct ? If so, which are the URLs that should be used instead of those given in the first message ?

Thanks in advance

Blekc

How did I get these pages? checked 2 minutes ago, I'm surprised. These pages aren't translated to English, just to make facts clear.
I had said in my comment use DESKTOP version of site, after logging in with honor account don't close that window, open the link provided in step 4 in same window. Follow these steps on pc and use same browser only to open all those links.

23rd August 2016, 10:48 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
From the beginning, I'm using the desktop version for I'm using a workstation.
I could not write the protocol (new user) : step 1 is https, step 5 is http
  1. I go to uniportal.huawei.com
  2. The site immediately displays an identification form
  3. I give the email/password of the account I created the first time I followed Thor's method
  4. I'm connected, the site recognized me
  5. I go to emui.huawei.com/index.php/plugin/hwdownload/download
  6. The site immediately displays an identification form
  7. I give the same email/password I gave at step 3
  8. The site does not accept this email/password
  9. End of game
24th August 2016, 03:16 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag भारत

More
Quote:

From the beginning, I'm using the desktop version for I'm using a workstation.
I could not write the protocol (new user) : step 1 is https, step 5 is http

1. I go to uniportal.huawei.com
  2. The site immediately displays an identification form
  3. I give the email/password of the account I created the first time I followed Thor's method
  4. I'm connected, the site recognized me
  5. I go to emui.huawei.com/index.php/plugin/hwdownload/download
  6. The site immediately displays an identification form
  7. I give the same email/password I gave at step 3
  8. The site does not accept this email/password
  9. End of game

ok then pm me all the required codes. I'll do it for you �� if you want to do by yourself then use Google Chrome on your Android, keep translation enabled in settings menu, and use request for desktop site option in every window. I got my code using android browser, you too will be able to do so!
24th August 2016, 08:08 AM |#14  
Flag Jessore
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I have Huawei Y6 Pro.
When I dail *#*#1357946#*#* go toto home page.can't see product id.
How can I do?
Please help me...
24th August 2016, 12:30 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag भारत

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArEvoun

I have Huawei Y6 Pro.
When I dail *#*#1357946#*#* go toto home page.can't see product id.
How can I do?
Please help me...

when you dial this in dial pad you will get product id on your screen. you must be using EMUI in order to get product id.
24th August 2016, 01:49 PM |#16  
Flag Jessore

More
Not work on my device.
build version TIT-AL00C567B106.

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-AL00
24th August 2016, 07:00 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag भारत

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArEvoun

Not work on my device.
build version TIT-AL00C567B106.

you can use that code to get product id only if that device supports unlocking bootloader. first of all, confirm whether unlocking supported on your device or not. try to contact wimbet on forum, he is from huawei.
24th August 2016, 07:04 PM |#18  
Flag Jessore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor™

you can use that code to get product id only if that device supports unlocking bootloader. first of all, confirm whether unlocking supported on your device or not. try to contact wimbet on forum, he is from huawei.

Ok thank you so much..

One more question....
Please tell me..

Can I upgrade TIT-AL00C567B106 to TIT-AL00C00B156 with sp flash tool?
Please tell me.

24th August 2016, 09:11 PM |#19  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor™

if you want to do by yourself then use Google Chrome on your Android, keep translation enabled in settings menu, and use request for desktop site option in every window.

I did all that (Chrome, Android, Desktop version on, translation on) and got the very same failure.
I also tried to replay the procedure from the beginning. I could easily create a new account and certify the email adress but failed to go further…
It's dead These guys from Huawei don't want their customers to unlock their devices even if they argue the opposite. This was my first Huawei phone. It's definitely is the last
Anyway thanks for the help !
25th August 2016, 06:24 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag भारत

More
Quote:

I did all that (Chrome, Android, Desktop version on, translation on) and got the very same failure.
I also tried to replay the procedure from the beginning. I could easily create a new account and certify the email adress but failed to go further…
It's dead These guys from Huawei don't want their customers to unlock their devices even if they argue the opposite. This was my first Huawei phone. It's definitely is the last
Anyway thanks for the help !

pm me all the codes, i will do it for you. at least pm me codes which are to be put on unlock page.
27th August 2016, 10:41 PM |#21  

More
succeeded :)
Good news ! I finally succeeded to get the unlock code frome Hawei, thanks to Thor's initial method and comments
It seems that I had too many failures. The range of IPs I belong to was somehow greylisted on Huawei's servers. I guess that's why, at some point, I couldn't display the unlock agreement page, even clearing the history of the browser, using another browser or using another system…

I stayed away from Huawei for a couple of days. Today, I took into account all the advices : chinese version of the site, Chrome on Android (history cleared) with desktop version required and translation set on.
  1. on my desktop, I created a new account on club.hihonor.com/in/index which sent me an email containing a good validation URL and confirmed the account creation
  2. switching to my android smartphone, I pointed Chrome to https://www.emui.com/cn/plugin.php?id=unlock&mod=detail to get the Unlocking Agreement
  3. went through ta log in page (where I could log in with the club.hihonor email-address+password I created just before)
  4. reached the unlock page (step 7), filled the form, validated and got my unlocking code.
I don't know how easily this process can be successfully reproduced. Results seem to be so unpredictable
Thanks for the method and the additional advices
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
honor 5x bootloader unlock code, huawei bootloader unlock code

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)