136 posts
Thanks Meter: 37

By Thor™, Senior Member on 17th August 2016, 07:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th August 2016, 10:41 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
succeeded :)
Good news ! I finally succeeded to get the unlock code frome Hawei, thanks to Thor's initial method and comments
It seems that I had too many failures. The range of IPs I belong to was somehow greylisted on Huawei's servers. I guess that's why, at some point, I couldn't display the unlock agreement page, even clearing the history of the browser, using another browser or using another system…

I stayed away from Huawei for a couple of days. Today, I took into account all the advices : chinese version of the site, Chrome on Android (history cleared) with desktop version required and translation set on.
  1. on my desktop, I created a new account on club.hihonor.com/in/index which sent me an email containing a good validation URL and confirmed the account creation
  2. switching to my android smartphone, I pointed Chrome to https://www.emui.com/cn/plugin.php?id=unlock&mod=detail to get the Unlocking Agreement
  3. went through ta log in page (where I could log in with the club.hihonor email-address+password I created just before)
  4. reached the unlock page (step 7), filled the form, validated and got my unlocking code.
I don't know how easily this process can be successfully reproduced. Results seem to be so unpredictable
Thanks for the method and the additional advices

28th August 2016, 05:59 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag भारत
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blekc

Good news ! I finally succeeded to get the unlock code frome Hawei, thanks to Thor's initial method and comments
It seems that I had too many failures. The range of IPs I belong to was somehow greylisted on Huawei's servers. I guess that's why, at some point, I couldn't display the unlock agreement page, even clearing the history of the browser, using another browser or using another system…

I stayed away from Huawei for a couple of days. Today, I took into account all the advices : chinese version of the site, Chrome on Android (history cleared) with desktop version required and translation set on.

1. on my desktop, I created a new account on club.hihonor.com/in/index which sent me an email containing a good validation URL and confirmed the account creation
  2. switching to my android smartphone, I pointed Chrome to https://www.emui.com/cn/plugin.php?id=unlock&mod=detail to get the Unlocking Agreement
  3. went through ta log in page (where I could log in with the club.hihonor email-address+password I created just before)
  4. reached the unlock page (step 7), filled the form, validated and got my unlocking code.
I don't know how easily this process can be successfully reproduced. Results seem to be so unpredictable
Thanks for the method and the additional advices

good difference is, you have registered on Indian site. It will be useful for others who can't login on Chinese site
9th September 2016, 07:39 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Works
Confirmed you must use Facebook login and the use Chinese language site with google translate. Triple check all your numbers! Thanks for the best write up in the history of all time!
The Following User Says Thank You to TunaDude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TunaDude Ad-Free
11th September 2016, 09:03 AM |#24  
Flag Var
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Hi everyone, am i the only one which can't see the captcha on the form ?
I already done this with the H7 with success
Thx
12th September 2016, 10:34 PM |#25  
Flag chicago
Thanks Meter: 28

More
im having issues getting verification code on the huawei site i already tried 3 different browsers and it just wont show the verification code ?
13th September 2016, 01:48 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
For some reason the Chinese site will not let me log in says password is incorrect. I changed my password wrote it down then tried again same "error" i emailed huawei lets hope they fix this
26th September 2016, 11:39 AM |#27  

More
I got the same broken captcha on enlish site, and not able to log in (nor facebook nor huawei ID) on chinese site.... Will keep trying
11th October 2016, 08:57 AM |#28  

More
I had this message Huawei cloud application accounts for the unlock code is not on this phone log more than 14 days! I checked it after 3 days and again it said 14 days. What's wrong?
12th October 2016, 06:37 AM |#29  
Flag Gujranwala
Thanks Meter: 171

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor007X

I had this message Huawei cloud application accounts for the unlock code is not on this phone log more than 14 days! I checked it after 3 days and again it said 14 days. What's wrong?

This is weird problem, sometimes it shows that info is wrong even if information is 100% correct.
Alternatively you can use some paid service to get unlock code.
Here is cheaper one http://ministryofsolutions.com/huawe...d-service-html

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using XDA-Developers mobile app
14th October 2016, 06:36 PM |#30  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 56

More
I keep getting a "Network is busy, try again later" error everytime I submit my info. This is easily the worst unlocking experience on a phone. Their English site doesn't work, and their Chinese site doesn't either. Smh, Huawei.
27th November 2016, 07:20 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
this methode havn't work for me so if you can try and give me the unloke code so thank you the information
model number : KII-I21
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
honor 5x bootloader unlock code, huawei bootloader unlock code

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)