FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Huawei P10 Lite Rescue...

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By devilinside123, Junior Member on 8th September 2019, 02:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys,

i am trying to rescue my P10 lite after some bobo happened. I am hoping for getting some experts on leading me to the right path, delivering as much as possible background in the following lines.

Setup of my device:
- Huawei P10 Lite
-WAS-LX1A
-Firmware: WAS-LX1AC652B101 (DC Unlocker Information)

What (i guess) went wrong:

-I tried to SD-software upgrade my phone but obviously i used wrong firmware -or- some other issue during the update occured. I realized during update process that the phone restarted without it was finished (somewhere at ~50%)
-Now i can't boot, ending up with all same loops as further described
-Immediately after start of phone, i see Huawei logo and then following error message: ERROR MODE: Attention! Please update system again. Error Error NO: 11 (recovery image) & Error NO: 2 (load failed), each start ends up here.
-Recovery can't be entered, hard-reset didnt work
-Fastboot entering and sending commands is possible but with (Phone Locked, FRP Lock message) this somehow keeps me limited to what i can do?

What did i try so far to rescue:

-Apart from above obvious (fastboot/hard-reset/let battery go empty and try recharging again)
-Tried using DC-Unlocker to access some more info, didnt spend credits as i read to many bad experiences not leading to success

Desired outcome:

-I want to bring life back to the phone, no matter in what way either as stock ROM (best case) or certain custom ROMs i dont mind, as long as it usable again. In best case scenario not paying for it without guarantee to success (like DC unlocker etc.)

Do you guys can please shed some lights with a complete sad moron as i am
PS. i must say that i can do a lot of technical stuff on PC, but with android and especially with Huawei i am a complete noob, so if you refer me to some software or firmware please share link if possible? Otherwise i will of course try to find the appropiate with the hints coming from here.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)