FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Jailbreak Ipad 3 with IOS 9.3.5.

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Sy4h, Junior Member on 13th January 2020, 09:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello there, Please help me , i just bought a 2nd hand Ipad 3 with IOS 9.3.5, with a slight understanding on Apple IOS, at 1st i were having issue to download apps at apple store (because a new apple ID user)..after couple of struggling days ( Searched everywhere online but no solution or maybe i dont understand.. ) .so the 3rd days .. earlier morning i went off to the Apple store and FYI to new Apple ID user with outdated IOS :-

Every new Apple ID user must go thru ( LOG IN ) to the latest IOS version (currently is 13.3 ) then only be available to use on any other devise (even with outdated IOS).

So back to my prroblem.... apart from my earlier trouble.. well at the moment this ipad were very outdated and my option were limited to download any apps even youtube ( dont ask me, this is the only itunes or Apple device i have, i know i can download it to the latest itunes store and redownload from icloud for an older version )..

So i was thinking to jailbreak this device,
After searching online, IOS 9.3.5 were very compatible with so called Phoenix apps where you can install Cydia there, but the problem now is ..that was last review i lookup were on Jun 2019..
Now everything were revoked...

Please help me , if somebody have updated ways to jailbreak this device and for sure there's a lot of apple user out there are waiting for this solution..
Please ignore my wrong spelling because my English not very good..
I dont know if im asking at the right place because maybe XDA is only for Android user..

p/s: i know this looks like a love letter but i wanted to make it clear and understandable..
Thank you in Advance...Adios Amigo..till we see again at another threads...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)