Post Reply Email Thread
21st December 2017, 09:14 AM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Jammu
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shihabsoft

How are you finding the above links? Do you use any special software or manual scraping?

And for the engineer key thing. It's impossible to do a bruteforce attack as it would take more than a billion requests to the server considering the number of password character is 12 (as from the script code) and the character set length is 15.

Our only option is to gain access to system via adb(as it is an Android OS, it might be possible by shorting some IC pins to enter recovery mode) , as fastboot is of no luck, with limited options. Or ultimately, someone from Jio generous enough to provide the firmware file.

Bro the firmware provided by @upi-turin has adb access as he himself extracted the firmware using adb. But I am unable to flash the zip through the fastboot mode. If we can somehow make a bin file and upgrade through the web UI maybe we get adb access.
I don't use special software for those links. They are just hit and trial results and some through burpsuite spider.
Also the engineer key page uses anti-csrf tokens so it becomes more difficult to attack. The password length is not necessarily 12 as it is first encoded using md5 and a substring is chosen. This substring is then further encoded using the character set of 15 and posted in HTML request along with anti-csrf token.
Do you know how to decompile or open a firmware bin file?

25th December 2017, 02:32 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by innovativesahil

Bro the firmware provided by @upi-turin has adb access as he himself extracted the firmware using adb. But I am unable to flash the zip through the fastboot mode. If we can somehow make a bin file and upgrade through the web UI maybe we get adb access.
I don't use special software for those links. They are just hit and trial results and some through burpsuite spider.
Also the engineer key page uses anti-csrf tokens so it becomes more difficult to attack. The password length is not necessarily 12 as it is first encoded using md5 and a substring is chosen. This substring is then further encoded using the character set of 15 and posted in HTML request along with anti-csrf token.
Do you know how to decompile or open a firmware bin file?

If you carefully read the JS code, the ultimate length of encrypted password is 12 and it comes only from the characters in 15 length character set. It's still a probability game, who knows if JioFi manufacturers have made the JS look like that, to waste the reverse engineer's time.

For the system folder part from the gdrive, it is still debatable. It's not sure enough for me, that guy has accessed the device through ADB and providing the original files, or just some other files from unlocked firmwares of previous JioFi.

The firmware bin file is mostly just a zip file, if security aware, a magic hashed zip file. If you're using Linux, try binwalker it will tell you exactly the file type, even if it's magic hashed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shihabsoft For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shihabsoft Ad-Free
2nd January 2018, 05:07 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Any possibility of unlocking jiofi 2
4th January 2018, 07:27 AM |#14  
OP Member
Flag Jammu

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinayak104

any possibility of unlocking jiofi 2

NO SUCCESS YET

Refer this post for more info
21st January 2018, 11:18 AM |#15  
Flag murshidabad,west bengal
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I think only certified authority can access to engineer mode as they can repair it.
They have key to do something
26th January 2018, 10:50 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
https://www.4shared.com/rar/PUBIz_dz...ROMAX_M2S.html

i just update my m2s black rauter from this link via fastboot its got bricked
now its showw 900e port
The Following User Says Thank You to sydikm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sydikm Ad-Free
9th February 2018, 03:29 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
finaly i have arrange og stock bin of jiofi PEG_M2S_B04 43mb but need unlock one if any one can edit pls pm me or mail me s y d i k m 2 @ gm ail . c o m
The Following User Says Thank You to sydikm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sydikm Ad-Free
10th February 2018, 11:37 AM |#18  
OP Member
Flag Jammu

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydikm

finaly i have arrange og stock bin of jiofi PEG_M2S_B04 43mb but need unlock one if any one can edit pls pm me or mail me s y d i k m 2 @ gm ail . c o m

Please provide a Google drive link I think I can try to edit it
15th February 2018, 03:45 PM |#19  
OP Member
Flag Jammu

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydikm

https://www.4shared.com/rar/PUBIz_dz...ROMAX_M2S.html

i just update my m2s black rauter from this link via fastboot its got bricked
now its showw 900e port

Bricked mine too using the above link
PLEASE BE ADVISED NOT TO USE IT AS IT IS FOR ANDROMAX M2S BUT WE NEED ANDROMAX M2Y
15th February 2018, 03:54 PM |#20  
OP Member
Flag Jammu

More
I went to Jio Centre and thanks to the warranty they replaced the whole motherboard of the device free of cost. It now uses firmware version PEG_M2_B20
UPDATE : @sydikm shared a firmware file with me which is exactly meant for our JIOFI 2. I will share its in OP. Its version is PEG_M2_B04 All credits to @sydikm
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to innovativesahil For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift innovativesahil Ad-Free
16th February 2018, 06:05 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help require to unlock the device.plz provide M2 Pegasus FIRMWARE & dashboard
Greetings ,
Please provide step by step method to unlock the device.Your help is highly appreciated.
Regards
PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by innovativesahil

I went to Jio Centre and thanks to the warranty they replaced the whole motherboard of the device free of cost. It now uses firmware version PEG_M2_B20
UPDATE : @sydikm shared a firmware file with me which is exactly meant for our JIOFI 2. I will share its in OP. Its version is PEG_M2_B04 All credits to @sydikm

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)