LG L70 Problems installing CM13

Search This thread

troslim

Jul 2, 2016
Hello,
I would like to install CM13 on my LG L70 (D320) as I didn't like the LG skin and bloatware. I have done this process on other phones succesfully, but for some reason this time it doesn't want to work. I have been using a guide found on androidforums (first link posted below). I have succesfully done the steps all the way up to the end of part 4, but fail when I want to start part 5 (rebooting back into recovery (TWRP) when using the QuickBoot app). When I try to reboot i get the error message 'boot certification verify' and get a pink screen saying 'DemiGod Crash Handler: DBI Err Fatal Repair'. I am using the latest TWRP version available for this specific phone (3.0.2), downloaded from another thread on androidforums (second link posted below). I hope you guys can help me out, if you need any more info feel free to ask. Thanks in advance.

androidforums.com/threads/lg-l70-tips-and-tricks-video-guides.920174/
androidforums.com/threads/twrp-ms323-d320n-d325-team-win-recovery-pro-3-0.911656/

longtimerider

Aug 12, 2014
Hello,
I would like to install CM13 on my LG L70 (D320) as I didn't like the LG skin and bloatware. I have done this process on other phones succesfully, but for some reason this time it doesn't want to work. I have been using a guide found on androidforums (first link posted below). I have succesfully done the steps all the way up to the end of part 4, but fail when I want to start part 5 (rebooting back into recovery (TWRP) when using the QuickBoot app). When I try to reboot i get the error message 'boot certification verify' and get a pink screen saying 'DemiGod Crash Handler: DBI Err Fatal Repair'. I am using the latest TWRP version available for this specific phone (3.0.2), downloaded from another thread on androidforums (second link posted below). I hope you guys can help me out, if you need any more info feel free to ask. Thanks in advance.

androidforums.com/threads/lg-l70-tips-and-tricks-video-guides.920174/
androidforums.com/threads/twrp-ms323-d320n-d325-team-win-recovery-pro-3-0.911656/

I am having the same problem on my Galaxy S4 (bar for the actual warning wording) where I am using the same TWRP trying to install CM13.

Can anyone offer any tips?

troslim

Jul 2, 2016
I am having the same problem on my Galaxy S4 (bar for the actual warning wording) where I am using the same TWRP trying to install CM13.

Can anyone offer any tips?

I fixed it by using a new aboot.bin from the video i linked below. Make sure you use the correct aboot though, otherwise it doesn't work. I believe I used the D320F8 version and everything worked perfectly.
youtube.com/watch?v=GQ-pt4hyfac