FORUMS

Mediatek MT6737M S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_IMAGE_SIGN_HEADER_NOT_FOU ND

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By theexternvoid, Junior Member on 9th February 2020, 08:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have a BLU Grande X LTE running a Mediatek MT6737M board. I'd like to flash TWRP on it. I have SP Flash Tool with an scatter file from the OEM recovery files. I replace the recovery image with a TWRP image, select the download agent from the BLU recovery files, select "Download only," but then I get this error:
Quote:

DA Connected
executing DADownloadAll...
Download failed.
Disconnect!
BROM Exception! ( ERROR : S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_IMAGE_SIGN_HEADER_NOT_FOU ND (6045) , MSP ERROE CODE : 0x00.

Does that mean I need the auth file to get past Mediatek lock-down on custom flashes? If so, any tips where to find it?

Thanks!
12th February 2020, 07:10 PM |#2  
Flag Bristol, UK
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theexternvoid

I have a BLU Grande X LTE running a Mediatek MT6737M board. I'd like to flash TWRP on it. I have SP Flash Tool with an scatter file from the OEM recovery files. I replace the recovery image with a TWRP image, select the download agent from the BLU recovery files, select "Download only," but then I get this error:

Does that mean I need the auth file to get past Mediatek lock-down on custom flashes? If so, any tips where to find it?

Thanks!

Just want to check the obvious... is your bootloader unlocked? Is the TWRP version specifically for your device?

Are your firmware images signed? If so, you may need to un-sign them...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)