[Q] [REQUEST] CWM for Cubix Cube CX100

Search This thread

roldhan27

Jul 2, 2015
Can you make us a CWM so we can have a custom rom :)
here`s the info of our phone

Thank you in advance :cowboy:

Hardware : MT6592
Model : CX100
Build number : Cubix Cube S06 05/15/2015
Build date UTC : 20150525-061619
Android v : 4.4.2
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V35.P8, 2015/05/25 14:02
Kernel v : 3.4.67 (root@sw14-desktop) (gcc version 4.7 (GCC) ) #1 SMP Mon May 25 14:13:12 CST 2015
Uboot build v : -----
LCD Driver IC : 1-otm1284a_hd720

jamcute18m

Jun 5, 2008
Davao City
Sir,

Do you have the stock rom of this? My phone went bricked after updating its firmware OTA. Cannot use anymore the phone. It is already stuck in his recovery mode. I already tried factory/wipe reser but still after reboot i cant use it.

Im planning to reflash its original stock rom but still dont have such ROM. Thank you.

Reactions: ceelo2008

roldhan27

Jul 2, 2015
Sir,

Do you have the stock rom of this? My phone went bricked after updating its firmware OTA. Cannot use anymore the phone. It is already stuck in his recovery mode. I already tried factory/wipe reser but still after reboot i cant use it.

Im planning to reflash its original stock rom but still dont have such ROM. Thank you.

i have the same problem bro :)
but my CX100 is now deadboot that`s why im looking for firmware or full back up of its rom that flashable in sp flash tool

jamcute18m

Jun 5, 2008
Davao City
Oh! I think the cherry mobile OTA has an error on sending the said update OTA. I am still looking for a stock rom online but seems i cannot find one. Hays! This caused me incovenience bcoz i dont have any backup fone that can be used for my two other networks.:(

jamcute18m

Jun 5, 2008
Davao City
i read in one of the responses where i posted this similar request that the reason why we are encountering this issue is that we rooted the phone and updated the same OTA. so most likely it corrupted the system and put our phone in a deadboot scenario.

did you find a workaround on this concern? i hope that the XDA team can help us with this. :(

onemigpuzon

Nov 12, 2013
Same problem here

Up for this.i just bought one from lazada and i got stuck on splash screen.they say it was bootlooped,i just wreck my one day old phone just because of the update.may i add some suggestion?.can you make the cwm recovery flashable thru stock recovery?.

onemigpuzon

Nov 12, 2013
Up for this.I hope one of the devs can see this.

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using XDA Free mobile app

nerodmc829

Feb 26, 2013
guys what's d name of ur phone memory? is it sdcard0 or sdcard1? my problem is that, whenever i place obb file of d game in my phone memory (sdcard1), my cubix searches for available resources online the fact that ive already place it at phone memory. in my experience, ive never encountered a phone memory labeled as sdcard1. anyone can enlighten me?

rodniepg

Jul 27, 2015
Me too. I really need it. I can't use my cubix anymore after OTA update last week ago. Pls. somebody who is kindhearted enough to help. TIA

Rypear

Jan 14, 2015
Cubix cube issues

Anyone knows how to fix the changing wifi mac address of this device?

New guy here... I'm also experiencing the same issue as yours, I always thought MAC addresses are a static type of address. I'm also experiencing fast battery drain issues in this device, it's like for every 1 minute battery goes down by a percent! I'm using Battery Log app.

I'm also quite wondering why there is no back light on the capacitive buttons ?

moretinn

Jul 30, 2015
New guy here... I'm also experiencing the same issue as yours, I always thought MAC addresses are a static type of address. I'm also experiencing fast battery drain issues in this device, it's like for every 1 minute battery goes down by a percent! I'm using Battery Log app.

I'm also quite wondering why there is no back light on the capacitive buttons

Try to uninstall system apps and use 3c toolbox pro to tweak ur device.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

view

TriaL11

Jul 27, 2015
Is 3c Toolbox can fix the mac address issue of this device? if yes will you be so kind to teach us how? :)
Thanks..

gld0321

Aug 6, 2015
Sir,

Same here. I installed the wirelass update and it's stuck sa bootloop/recovery. Most likely since I applied updates when I didn't realize that my phone was on low battery.. Now it's just showing the battery icon when plugged in but does not seem to be charging at all. Animation was not moving,.. My phone was rooted however I was not able to install a custom recovery (clockworkmod) on it while it was still working. I also needed a copy of the stock rom..Already done factory reset and cleared cache.. stll nothing works..

LeWind

Aug 8, 2015
Same here. I installed the wirelass update and it's stuck sa bootloop/recovery. Most likely since I applied updates when I didn't realize that my phone was on low battery.. Now it's just showing the battery icon when plugged in but does not seem to be charging at all. Animation was not moving,.. My phone was rooted however I was not able to install a custom recovery (clockworkmod) on it while it was still working. I also needed a copy of the stock rom..Already done factory reset and cleared cache.. stll nothing works..

The trick is.. DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PHONE WHEN IT'S ROOTED.. OR ELSE IT WILL BRICK IT!!

Sep 2, 2015
Sent from my SM-A500G using XDA Free mobile app My mobile model name is GT-I9100G
And s/N number is

S/N: RF1CC2BAQVA

I need the original PDA for my phone so that I can repair it with odin.my phone shows "firmware upgrade encountered an essu......." so that I can't see my pda version from my device.just tell me someone that what is my PDA version I have downloaded some version but it's not working.please help me someone as soon as possible.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Up really need it :)
    Sir,