By as672, Junior Member on 20th July 2014, 10:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th March 2017, 06:57 AM |#251  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bone101

Copy and paste .apk to data/app/ and reboot phone is a workaround

Needed to copy it in TWRP because the "stock filemanager" didn't show the directory. But with this it worked. Thank you very much!

Do you have any hints regarding the usage of the SD card? If not successful with this stock android function I would proceed with Link2SD, but maybe you have another hint on it.

Greets,
Doggy77
13th March 2017, 08:18 AM |#252  
Thanks Meter: 137

More
No idea , sorry...

Sent from my MT6582 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following User Says Thank You to bone101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bone101 Ad-Free
17th April 2017, 03:18 AM |#253  
Flag Berne
Thanks Meter: 23

More
hey people, i'm sorry for answering that late..

i invest my time atm really in other stuff and get me a blackview bv6000, rooted proper tonight, but with stock (wanna say: don't do dev there).

because of it's still in use, i've compiled another version - i'm really not shure if it solves any problem, but have a look at the commits told me, some zip-related stuff is fixed. also there are 3 "r-versions"/revisions increased from google itself which may also fix some stuff..?

i hope that helps, but with android 6 you may have to live with such workarounds like adb and/or moving the apk's directly to /data/apps..

the new rom is here: https://github.com/hersche/android/releases/tag/0.0.2

because it looks missing in discussion, i did some doc's there: https://github.com/hersche/android/wiki

also possible, that ported roms, which are older, works better on some points, but i don't will test this - hope there is a good solution for the users. if someone want to continue with the development, i will give answers where i can

good luck with the apks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hersche For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hersche Ad-Free
19th April 2017, 03:55 PM |#254  

More
APK instal from sdcard problem is not solved...

Greetz bone
The Following User Says Thank You to bone101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bone101 Ad-Free
19th April 2017, 10:28 PM |#255  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bone101

APK instal from sdcard problem is not solved...

Greetz bone

Can you try to use a Micro SD as internal memory?
20th April 2017, 08:55 AM |#256  

More
I do not know how to do this...
20th April 2017, 09:57 AM |#257  

More
When you insert a new micro sd it will ask you what do you want to do with it: either use it as the internal storage or like a regular micro sd.

Here is a more in depth explanation: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...34/p/1449,9582
20th April 2017, 11:10 AM |#258  

More
I never used this
20th April 2017, 02:07 PM |#259  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
No change on "SD as internal", unfortunately.

And my german "Netzclub" SIM card shows as Symbol an "R" for "Roaming", due to the national roaming / the fusion of the german providers "Telefonica O2"/ "E-Plus". Other phones do not show this "R", they recognize the new MCC-MNC combination as new network. But this is just a minor "flaw" which is addressed in the FAQ of my provider.
The Following User Says Thank You to Doggy77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Doggy77 Ad-Free
24th May 2017, 05:49 PM |#260  

More
hmmm so is there going to be a possible fix for the sd card issue in the future?Also what about nougat rom develeopmet?
1st June 2017, 11:52 AM |#261  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Link2SD not working
Hey there, great work with CM13!

SD card as internal not working is a problem for me too. I tried to use Link2SD but no luck. Tried all tricks on the on the internet plus unpacked and repacked the boot image many times altering fstab etc while trying to mount the second ext4 partition, but no luck. Did anyone manage to do that and use Link2SD?

Another bug I found: I have 2 sim cards (different countries) and when they're both in, mobile data does not work at all on neither of them. Tried all sorts of tricks also. Hope this can be fixed in a future update. For the moment I took out one of the sims (don't need it now) and mobile data is ok.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cat-b15q

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)