Thanks Meter: 3

By as672, Junior Member on 20th July 2014, 10:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st June 2017, 11:52 AM |#261  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Link2SD not working
Hey there, great work with CM13!

SD card as internal not working is a problem for me too. I tried to use Link2SD but no luck. Tried all tricks on the on the internet plus unpacked and repacked the boot image many times altering fstab etc while trying to mount the second ext4 partition, but no luck. Did anyone manage to do that and use Link2SD?

Another bug I found: I have 2 sim cards (different countries) and when they're both in, mobile data does not work at all on neither of them. Tried all sorts of tricks also. Hope this can be fixed in a future update. For the moment I took out one of the sims (don't need it now) and mobile data is ok.
7th July 2017, 09:56 AM |#262  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
cellular data not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by walckenaerius

Hey there, great work with CM13!

SD card as internal not working is a problem for me too. I tried to use Link2SD but no luck. Tried all tricks on the on the internet plus unpacked and repacked the boot image many times altering fstab etc while trying to mount the second ext4 partition, but no luck. Did anyone manage to do that and use Link2SD?

Another bug I found: I have 2 sim cards (different countries) and when they're both in, mobile data does not work at all on neither of them. Tried all sorts of tricks also. Hope this can be fixed in a future update. For the moment I took out one of the sims (don't need it now) and mobile data is ok.

Hey even I have the same problem as you with the cellular data but even after taking out one of the sims the issue still persists and I'm not able to use mobile data.....what do I do?
17th March 2020, 10:57 PM |#263  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Custom Recovery for CAT B15Q
Hi!

Is there anyone who still has a custom recovery img for me to flash? I want to install cm on my B15Q, but there are no custom recoveries for it on the internet whatsoever. Please let me know if you have one!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cat-b15q

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)