3 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

Post Reply Email Thread
7th November 2018, 05:16 AM |#31  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimon353

How do I network unlock this phone to use with other carriers? I can't find even on the paid sites the option to unlock this model.

Verizon doesn't carrier lock their phones anymore. This version of the phone shouldn't be locked.

When I switched off Verizon I had to take the Verizon sim from the Exalt and put it in another compatible phone and make a call with it, but that was all it took and then the Exalt worked fine with my new sim.

Another thing to double check would be that it has compatible bands for the carrier you're trying to get it onto. It /shouldn't/ be a problem since the Exalt has quad band GSM as well as CDMA, though, but double check.
The Following User Says Thank You to effulgent.unicorn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift effulgent.unicorn Ad-Free

25th February 2019, 04:45 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How can I get the app?
4th April 2019, 11:35 PM |#33  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinpr

How can I get the app?

What app?
1st May 2019, 03:45 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsggt

You asked for a software (app) which can block the internet, and the answer is yes we have such an app, and it is not possible to remove it

I have a couple of questions:

1. How did you the app on the phone (if you had to root it, would you mind sharing how you did this. and if you did it some other way could you share that also)?
2. How did you make the app uninstallable?
3. would you mind sharing the app you made (this way i can build off of it)?

thanks ahead of time.
3rd June 2019, 12:56 PM |#35  

More
Thanks for this! I was set to leave my phone at home for a trip to Europe, but saw your message. I tried the same procedure (put the verizon sim in a different phone, made a phone call with it, then tried a non-verizon sim in my VN220), and it worked fine.
3rd June 2019, 06:37 PM |#36  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by persin

I have a couple of questions:

1. How did you the app on the phone (if you had to root it, would you mind sharing how you did this. and if you did it some other way could you share that also)?
2. How did you make the app uninstallable?
3. would you mind sharing the app you made (this way i can build off of it)?

thanks ahead of time.

1. apk's signed by LG or Verizon can be installed regular no need for root
Code:
adb shell pm uninstall -k user 0 (name of the app)
3. its no use you need it signed by LG or Verizon
9th July 2019, 07:41 PM |#37  

More
Could someone help me how to switch off conditional call forwarding when not using verizon, my carrier uses mmi codes, so I can do it with the code, but can get the call forwarding option off in my telephone which is causing me issues
1st August 2019, 10:16 PM |#38  

More
Messaging APK
Sorry to hijack this thread, but it seems like the best place to post this question.
Can someone with the Exalt LTE copy the messaging apk from the phone and share it with me? I want to try it on my Sonim XP5s.
I've been able to sideload apps on my sonim, but finding ones that will actually work with the limitations of the phone (not touch screen) is difficult.

Thanks in advance.
8th August 2019, 08:40 PM |#39  

More
hi i tried putting in my att sim to this phone and its telling me i dont have a verizon sim any ideas what to do if this phone isnt supposed to be blocked?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)