FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Samsung Note 10 Demo Unit Info Request

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By stephen2697, Junior Member on 24th October 2019, 12:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi There I have scoured the XDA forums for up to date information on either the LDU S10 or Note 10 device range. Unfortunately there seems to be very little information on hand, which is unusual considering there are loads of threads about previous Galaxy S series LDUs and retail mode disabling.

If anyone has information about disabling retail mode on the current generation devices, your help is much appreciated.

Note: The password 5444 trick that used to work no longer does, which would allow factory reset and MDM removal. Now I don’t plan on taking a gamble using ODIN to try and flash stock N975F onto my N975X device for fear of bricking. I have successfully flashed S6 devices in the past but I’m a bit more reluctant with the lack of info on hand.

Any help is much appreciated, those of you who might be inclined to post ‘This is a retail device, you shouldn’t have it’ - I would politely state I bought this on ebay as a legitimate listing and would like to use it for Android Studio App development for my final year college project. I have used LDUs in the past as an access point to development on Android as my daily driver is iOS and I wanted to break away from Xcode for a different challenge. I do computer science and have a passion for smartphones so spending 1200€ to do App testing on a Note10 Plus is not an option when I paid similar for my daily driver.

To clarify when I say a ‘legitimate ebay listing’ - if I can purchase on ebay with my own money that is my business and clearly satisfies eBays user agreement. Thanks in advance, all info welcome.
30th October 2019, 11:35 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Same here
Hey Stephen, Please let me know if you have any developments with this as I am in the same boat as you
The Following User Says Thank You to JAMOS1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JAMOS1 Ad-Free
30th October 2019, 01:02 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Will do bud 👍
Hopefully hear something soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMOS1

Hey Stephen, Please let me know if you have any developments with this as I am in the same boat as you

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)