FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[SOLVED]-[Coolpad Note 5 - Malware Issue]

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

Post Reply Email Thread
** THE THREAD GOT UPDATED FOR NEW MALWARE** IF YOU ANY OTHER MALWARES, COMMENT BELOW**
*Added Some New Apps, And You Can Request More.
After Spending so much of time on my Own COOLPAD NOTE 5, Finally, I got the solution to fix the malware issue in the Nougat Stock ROM of the Device...

Issue was :- Malwares were getting installed automatically and also causing On-Screen + Full-Screen Ads. But now thankfully I Found a solution for it.

Previous Solution :- Using a Firewall based on VPN and using APP-Ops Application we can prevent them from starting, but still they were remains installed.

New Solution :-

Requirements :- Rooted Coolpad Note 5 (for removing a system app mentioned below).

Follow the steps given below.....

1) Uninstall the Wireless Updater app (via Root Uninstaller App from Play Store).
2) Go to Settings -> App Settings and then uninstall every malware app that is already installed. Some of them are..

Code:
Messaging, SpotAngels, lfsg.. etc and something like that.
    SpotAngels is the cause of onscreen ads & Messaging App is the cause of installation of new malwares. So you have to uninstall all these apps.
3) Now Download and the Install the Following 2 applications from the link below.

Code:
Note:- During Installation, Play Protect will tell you that these apps are not safe. But one thing I want to tell you that, they didn't require any permissions and are totally safe to install. So Just Click on "Install Anyway".
[Warning Screenshots] - Click Here to see the screenshots.

[Download Links] Below
Messaging Replace Application
SpotAngles Replace Application
Pansil Replace Application
XHelper Replace Application

If you Find Any New Malware App, Just Leave a message In the following Telegram Group
Coolpad Note 5 Development Telegram Group Click Here

Press The THANK YOU Button if it helps you...
Also Give Proper Credit and link to this thread if you want to share it.
The Following User Says Thank You to itspdp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itspdp Ad-Free

11th September 2019, 12:25 PM |#2  
Flag Allahabad
Thanks Meter: 0

More
In my smartphone (Micromax Bharat 5 Pro) an app named xhelper is being installed again and again. help please.
13th September 2019, 07:03 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
You guys still using worst mobile

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpnkrmaurya

In my smartphone (Micromax Bharat 5 Pro) an app named xhelper is being installed again and again. help please.

Better reset factory settings....
Or flash stock ROM if there are no custom roms are available
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
coolpad, coolpad note 5, coolpad-note-5, itspdp, malware, virus

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)