FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: USEFUL?

yes..will give it a try too
 
10 Vote(s)
31.25%
yes..it has worked
 
6 Vote(s)
18.75%
NO
 
16 Vote(s)
50.00%

Sp flashtool authentication file!

348 posts
Thanks Meter: 99
 
By dmilz, Senior Member on 27th May 2017, 07:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
Newer MTK (mediatek) devices usually request for an AUTHENTICATION CERTIFICATE TO FLASH.. here am sharing the file i have.. i have used it on two different phones.. makes me think it can work even on most devices out there.. am sharing it here for people with such a problem to try it out.. you might be as lucky as i ey
EXTRACT and use file.
download from attachments.. give feedback after trial
Attached Files
File Type: zip auth_sv5.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.0 KB, 143634 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to dmilz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dmilz Ad-Free
14th July 2017, 09:52 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Baguio City
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmilz

Newer MTK (mediatek) devices usually request for an AUTHENTICATION CERTIFICATE TO FLASH.. here am sharing the file i have.. i have used it on two different phones.. makes me think it can work even on most devices out there.. am sharing it here for people with such a problem to try it out.. you might be as lucky as i ey.
download from attachments.. give feedback after trial

Thank you for the file. is this file for this error "s_auth_handle_is_not_ready (0x1388)." I get this error when I try to flash stock rom using sp flash tool?
15th July 2017, 06:39 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
thank you for sharing this!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brokeliner For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Brokeliner Ad-Free
23rd July 2017, 01:09 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lusaka
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinhosuck1973

Thank you for the file. is this file for this error "s_auth_handle_is_not_ready (0x1388)." I get this error when I try to flash stock rom using sp flash tool?

This is an authentication file for newer MTK chipsets that come with protection. Load it to flash firmware. About whether its for that error.. Am not sure.. You can give it a try and post back on your results..
~also you can try to google that error.
23rd July 2017, 01:09 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lusaka
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokeliner

thank you for sharing this!

welcome
3rd December 2017, 05:46 AM |#6  
blakegriplingph's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 121
 
Donate to Me
More
Auth files are specific to the preloader they're signed with afaik.
11th December 2017, 06:56 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
My need mt6580 alcatel 4047d athuticantion file
My need mt6580 alcatel 4047d athuticantion file
2nd January 2018, 06:40 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Authentication file for tecno i3 chip (MT6737M)
Sp flash tool showing error s_auth_send_failed (5000) if you have the correct file for tecno i3 please send me the download link because this file is not working on it
26th February 2018, 08:00 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
is it possible to have the auth file for LeEco LeTV Le Pro 3 Dual Camera AI X650 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Helio X27 MTK6797X?
2nd March 2018, 08:52 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lusaka
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakegriplingph

Auth files are specific to the preloader they're signed with afaik.

You might be right.. Those who willing to try this should go ahead.. You just might be as lucky as i was..
Worked for me on two different mtk chipsets
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmilz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dmilz Ad-Free
2nd March 2018, 08:53 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lusaka
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by techdroidlogin

Sp flash tool showing error s_auth_send_failed (5000) if you have the correct file for tecno i3 please send me the download link because this file is not working on it

Sorry. Wish i could help unfortunately i don't have..
Too bad it hasn't worked for you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes