16 Vote(s)
50.00%

Sp flashtool authentication file!

348 posts
Thanks Meter: 99

By dmilz, Senior Member on 27th May 2017, 07:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th December 2018, 03:00 PM |#21  
This file gave an error while flashing NOKIA TA-1032 (MT6737M).
20th January 2019, 12:40 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourav Dev

This file gave an error while flashing NOKIA TA-1032 (MT6737M).

I would also like to search for NOKIA 3 (TA-1032).
5th February 2019, 03:46 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmilz

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
Newer MTK (mediatek) devices usually request for an AUTHENTICATION CERTIFICATE TO FLASH.. here am sharing the file i have.. i have used it on two different phones.. makes me think it can work even on most devices out there.. am sharing it here for people with such a problem to try it out.. you might be as lucky as i ey
EXTRACT and use file.
download from attachments.. give feedback after trial

tqhank uuuuuu
The Following User Says Thank You to keke cell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift keke cell Ad-Free
19th February 2019, 09:33 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lusaka

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keke cell

tqhank uuuuuu

Welcome.. Hit the thanks button to show it
The Following User Says Thank You to dmilz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dmilz Ad-Free
19th February 2019, 09:34 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lusaka

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex fox

I would also like to search for NOKIA 3 (TA-1032).

Too bad if it didnt work for you. Nothing i can do to help
19th February 2019, 09:36 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lusaka

More
Like i said. If you need me to reply to you quicker. Quote any of my comments, otherwise you will wait for years
23rd February 2019, 05:51 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
Newer MTK (mediatek) devices usually request for an AUTHENTICATION CERTIFICATE TO FLASH.. here am sharing the file i have.. i have used it on two different phones.. makes me think it can work even on most devices out there.. am sharing it here for people with such a problem to try it out.. you might be as lucky as i ey
EXTRACT and use file.

How did you get this? We are trying to flash a amazon fire HD10, and we are interested in extracting an auth file for ourselves.
23rd February 2019, 07:40 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSlayer_SD10

How did you get this? We are trying to flash a amazon fire HD10, and we are interested in extracting an auth file for ourselves.

I support the question. How did you get it?
23rd February 2019, 12:18 PM |#29  
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
EXTRACT and use file.

I didnt see or need "Authentication Certificate" on my MT6570T to flash ( reflash my device about 8 times - I removed all the "* verified" files from my ROM). Maybe it is only required for certain brands or maybe the newer P Series.
The old MTK ROMs used " Checksum" the new ones used Authentication Cert probably ( I am just guessing)t but both can be ignored using trial and error. The old ROMs we just hide the "Checksum" file and add TWRP recovery and modified "data.img". If it requires a Checksum we generate a new Checksum using "checksum generator.exe". If the Checksum doesnt correspond to the *.img" file it will not flash. I guess it is the same concept here.

Sent from my HT70 using Tapatalk
23rd February 2019, 12:47 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lusaka

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSlayer_SD10

Found the authentication file in one of the Onda Obook firmware files. I have no idea on how to make it, i just shared in the hope that it helps somebody out there.
I also have no idea on how to modify it.
Hope somebody can have a look at the file and see if it can be modified
23rd February 2019, 12:50 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lusaka

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cracktech

I didnt see or need "Authentication Certificate" on my MT6570T to flash ( reflash my device about 8 times - I removed all the "* verified" files from my ROM). Maybe it is only required for certain brands or maybe the newer P Series.
The old MTK ROMs used " Checksum" the new ones used Authentication Cert probably ( I am just guessing)t but both can be ignored using trial and error. The old ROMs we just hide the "Checksum" file and add TWRP recovery and modified "data.img". If it requires a Checksum we generate a new Checksum using "checksum generator.exe". If the Checksum doesnt correspond to the *.img" file it will not flash. I guess it is the same concept here.

Sent from my HT70 using Tapatalk

If you mean you managed to flash an mtk device that required authentication file without file then kindly be clear how you did it so that others can give it a try. Would be good if it became possible to bupass authentication
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)