Thanks Meter: 105

By dmilz, Senior Member on 27th May 2017, 06:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th December 2019, 06:14 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
tinyurl(dot)com

slash tnr4esp

It's the old fastboot image I modified so it installs TWRP recovery, permanently rooted boot image and some more stuff, use the scripts in the file to flash your phone. It worked for me, but I take 0 responsability of what it does to your phone.
7th December 2019, 09:00 AM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by audacias87

tinyurl(dot)com

slash tnr4esp

It's the old fastboot image I modified so it installs TWRP recovery, permanently rooted boot image and some more stuff, use the scripts in the file to flash your phone. It worked for me, but I take 0 responsability of what it does to your phone.

Thank you, I still have a brick, so it was worth a try. Unfortunately, I still have the status brom cmd fail 0xc0060005 or status brom cmd fail 0xc0060001.
2nd January 2020, 01:21 PM |#53  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lusaka
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by audacias87

I was able to flash my Redmi6 (Mediatek MT6765) and right now it has a functional TWRP recovery and Magisk flashed and is passing Safety Net correctly. I didn't use any of the auth files in this thread, instead i generated the signatures for the boot image with a pythong script available in the ROM I link here.

This is the exact image I flashed and has the root and recovery modifications, you can use the flash_all.sh script and it takes care of everything.

The forum doesn't let me post the link. Let me know if anybody wants to check it out.

Kernel log I just pulled from the phone:

If you have a solution, you can post it here we updated the main post for others to benefit or you can make a new thread. It's good you are getting somewhere.

To those whom the auth file i shared did not work, sorry keep looking you might find something that works for you.

To those whom have benefited from the auth file, good for you

For those that have other auth files or methods, Feel free to share here. I will update main post with your findings and give credit

For those
24th February 2020, 04:28 PM |#54  

More
Since my Nokia 3 bricked, if use the DL file in SP Flash tool, need the auth file because the DL file isn't match the Boot ROM on SoC depended on vendor built.

After found the correct verison of DL file, my Nokia 3 can flash the firmware.

P.S. Need press the Vol + & Vol - & PWR (Three button) at the same time during plugged in USB when the SP flash tool start.
21st May 2020, 08:43 AM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi XDA team,
I have xiaomi redmi 6a (mtk6765).i tried to flash a ROM but now my phone is bricked.
Only black screen. I tried too many methods to unbrick it but every time I failed. Could anyone help me to find DA and AUTH file for redmi 6a.😥😥
Reply me on [email protected]
21st May 2020, 12:57 PM |#56  
Flag Balagtas, Bulacan

Donate to Me
More
Wow. Just wow.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)