FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Tmobile Revvl (& Plus) 2 Development

1,675 posts
Thanks Meter: 857

By jasonmerc, Senior Member on 19th June 2019, 07:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Look, I know I tried and failed miserably to get something going for the previous first generation Revvl, and I probably let a whole lot of people down... but after my recent successes with the Orbic Wonder and Vortex Synq, I couldn't help but try and take this on because it's too tempting

Like before, I don't have this phone myself (I'm on Verizon now), but if anyone has one and wants to see if we can get something going let me know and we can work together. Even if we can only get root access and maybe a custom recovery, that would still be better than nothing. Since my last attempt at the Revvl line I've learned a few new things and have a couple more tricks up my sleeve. I can't guarantee anything obviously, but if anyone wants to give it a shot we can certainly do so. I'm personally down for Round 2 at this point if any of you out there are

29th August 2019, 06:34 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I found a couple at a local pawn shop for cheap. If you think you can get Majisk on them, I'll pick one up!
The Following User Says Thank You to engineer_james For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift engineer_james Ad-Free
5th September 2019, 10:31 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer_james

I found a couple at a local pawn shop for cheap. If you think you can get Majisk on them, I'll pick one up!

Depends how cheap, because there's no guarantee I'll be able to get Magisk on them. Not sure how the odds will be. If you're talking like $20 cheap then yeah go for it, even if it fails you can have a backup device to screw around with. Any significant amount of money, don't risk it.
7th September 2019, 06:53 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help
Anyone knows how to solve this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190907_002703.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	255.8 KB
ID:	4816244  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread