I have an unlocked B525s-65a and I want to be able to change the IP from the locked 192.168.x.x address so I can add it in our WAN network which is 172.20.
Also here is the device details
Device name: B525s-65a
Hardware version: WL2B520M
Software version: 11.236.01.00.00
Web UI version: 21.100.31.00.03
If you have an Huawei Dongle and Router that needs unlock code, flash code, hash code etc you can get generate the codes yourself from the following links.
1. Huawei Modems (Old Algo most IMEI starts with 35-) V1 - Huawei Unlock Code Calculator v1
2. Huawei Modems Flash Code (Use for upgrading firmwares) - Huawei Flash Code Generator
3. Huawei Modems Hash Code (Sometimes needed for resetting unlock counter) - Huawei Hash Code Generator'
4. Huawei Modems (New Algo most IMEI starts with 86-) V2 - Huawei Unlock Code Calculator v2
5. Huawei Routers (v201 Algo) V3 - Huawei Unlock Code Calculator v3
If you have any challenge in unlocking your modems or routers, just post below and i will try to check them out.
I have a problem with Huawei router HG630
I upgraded the firmware
HG630 V2-12 V100R001C105B020_Board Software_Egypt_Tedata_05022ATV.zip
From this site easy-firmware
Everything has changed MAC address & serial number
Username & Password
Now I can not login to the router Username & Password
Incorrect user name or password. Remaining attempts: 2.
Communicate with easy-firmware
But they do not know anything about Username & Password !!
Can I know the login data from firmware files?
I have firmware but I can not publish it to the public
I have no right to that
Firmware will be sent in a private message to anyone who can help me
I apologize for disturbing
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|