FORUMS

Unlock Huawei Modems and Routers Free

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 35
 
By wasconet, Junior Member on 13th June 2015, 11:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th June 2020, 04:20 PM |#1321  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
ارجو المساعد في تصفير عداد المحاولات وفك تشفيره
selection :
manufacturer - Huawei modems
model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM3

Found modem : E5577Cs-321
Model : _Unknown Huawei modem_
IMEI : 860783030324891
Serial NR. : D2L7N16226004857
Firmware : 21.316.01.00.1029
Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.13.02.1029_MRE5
Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.13.02.1029_MRE5
Voice feature : not supported in current firmware
SIM Lock status : Locked (CardLock)
Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)
The Following User Says Thank You to samersfaiz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift samersfaiz Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 08:10 AM |#1322  
Junior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Can't Flashing The Firmware Modem Huawei E3372h
please help me, my modem E3372h Can't Flashing Need DATA LOCK CODE
29th June 2020, 10:46 AM |#1323  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERIYANT

please help me, my modem E3372h Can't Flashing Need DATA LOCK CODE

Use the bootshot method

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
29th June 2020, 05:57 PM |#1324  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samersfaiz

selection :
manufacturer - Huawei modems
model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM3

Found modem : E5577Cs-321
Model : _Unknown Huawei modem_
IMEI : 860783030324891
Serial NR. : D2L7N16226004857
Firmware : 21.316.01.00.1029
Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.13.02.1029_MRE5
Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.13.02.1029_MRE5
Voice feature : not supported in current firmware
SIM Lock status : Locked (CardLock)
Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)

Did you solve it? It can be fixed but may require wiping your nv data. imei, mac, wifi ssid will be erased, you need to back them up. Default webui will also be lost.
30th June 2020, 05:04 AM |#1325  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Kingoroot now can unlock and modify your Android 10
Kingoroot still provide the service for unlocking and modify your Android 10.
vist the official website to check whether your android can be rooted
30th June 2020, 06:25 AM |#1326  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by next4nextel

Did you solve it? It can be fixed but may require wiping your nv data. imei, mac, wifi ssid will be erased, you need to back them up. Default webui will also be lost.

DM me

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
30th June 2020, 11:41 AM |#1327  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hi iam having hard time to unlock huwaei router e5186 emei 864391022644932
30th June 2020, 07:30 PM |#1328  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:

selection :
manufacturer - Huawei modems
model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM3

Found modem : E5577Cs-321
Model : _Unknown Huawei modem_
IMEI : 860783030324891
Serial NR. : D2L7N16226004857
Firmware : 21.316.01.00.1029
Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.13.02.1029_MRE5
Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.13.02.1029_MRE5
Voice feature : not supported in current firmware
SIM Lock status : Locked (CardLock)
Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Id...ature=youtu.be
2nd July 2020, 05:08 AM |#1329  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Found modem : E5575s-210 (3 ita)
IMEI : 866887022628286
Firmware : 21.180.99.04.00
Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.14.01.965_MRE5
Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.14.01.965_MRE5
SIM Lock status : unknown(read failed)

can anyone help me?
Yesterday, 04:46 PM |#1330  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
IME -- 865212023715175 code please
Product type: B68L
Device ID: 00E0FC-T4D6R16505000750
Modem HWVersion: WL1B680GM Ver.A
Modem SWVersion: 1401.11.569.01.122sp01
Hardware version: WL1B680I Ver.A
Software version: 1401.11.569.01.116sp01
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
huawei, unlock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes