Vernee Apollo Helio X25 - ROMs and Fix

194 posts
Thanks Meter: 342

By Cleopatra Bianchi, Senior Member on 22nd February 2017, 12:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th June 2017, 12:17 PM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is there a way to go back from carliv to twrp?
I flashed the RR - rom, but its unstable for me and I want to give second modded stock ROM a try, but I can't flash twrp
The Following User Says Thank You to Clens For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Clens Ad-Free
26th June 2017, 05:45 PM |#142  
Flag Aix-la-Chapelle
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Charging status on Power-off is displayed distorted.

The first impression, according to the installation instructions # 104_RR-Final Release V 7.1.2 incl. Battery Draining created. Without installation errors. No reboots so far stable. Pic 1,3
In my opinion, RR_Rom is a good alternative for the Apollo X25 Stockrom.

But have a tiny error:

If the charger is connected to a USB port when the power is off, the battery status will become distorted after a short time.
Pic 2.
During the power off load, there is a brief reboot, but turns itself off again.
Did anyone else have similar problems?
Who can help me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170626_180805.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	252.2 KB
ID:	4194046   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170626_171056.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	243.6 KB
ID:	4194047   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170626_181005.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	246.8 KB
ID:	4194048  
29th June 2017, 07:57 PM |#143  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan

More
answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerro47

Charging status on Power-off is displayed distorted.

The first impression, according to the installation instructions # 104_RR-Final Release V 7.1.2 incl. Battery Draining created. Without installation errors. No reboots so far stable. Pic 1,3
In my opinion, RR_Rom is a good alternative for the Apollo X25 Stockrom.

But have a tiny error:

If the charger is connected to a USB port when the power is off, the battery status will become distorted after a short time.
Pic 2.
During the power off load, there is a brief reboot, but turns itself off again.
Did anyone else have similar problems?
Who can help me.

Hello.

Please read carefully the post number 104
Above all the next steps :

22) VITAL : restart the phone.
23) GRANT Superuser request to Settings (1000).

You will solve the battery status distorted.

2nd July 2017, 04:11 AM |#144  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatra Bianchi

Hello.

Please read carefully the post number 104
Above all the next steps :

22)VITAL : restart the phone.
23)GRANT Superuser request to Settings (1000).

You will solve the battery status distorted.

Hi, i think we can use elephone s7 stock rom (Elephone_s7_97_20170517) to build our nougat custom rom for Apollo x25, what do you think?
2nd July 2017, 01:05 PM |#145  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan

More
answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by axxortag

Hi, i think we can use elephone s7 stock rom (Elephone_s7_97_20170517) to build our nougat custom rom for Apollo x25, what do you think?

Hello.

I have already tried to port the MM rom of Elephone S7 Special Edition round a couple of months ago.
Too many bugs; above all the overheating.
It would be madness to port the N rom of Elephone S7 without a genuine N rom of Apollo Helio X25.
Unfortunately, it looks like Vernee gave up on itself the Apollo X25 project.
From what I am seeing, too many people sending back to the sellers their Vernee devices.
Sending back to the sellers not only the Apollo X25, but also other models by Vernee brand.

Regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cleopatra Bianchi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cleopatra Bianchi Ad-Free
3rd July 2017, 06:25 PM |#146  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
From my point of view it's better to have a stable and polished Marshmallow ROM than any number of raw Nougat ROMs with twice as low benchmark results. As far as I've heard Mediatek haven't provided proper source code for X25 and all devices with this CPU are stuck with Marshmallow. In this situation I'd rather sit and wait for the third modded ROM from Cleopatra. I'm pretty much happy with this phone save for the bluetooth bug.
6th July 2017, 11:13 AM |#147  
Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hey, I just wanted to say thank you very much for all your support on this phone, Cleopatra. I've been following your work for a while but only now have I decided to flash a custom ROM. Apart from loosing every file after unlocking the bootloader (my mistake) it all went pretty smoothly.

I've been using RessurectionRemix for a couple of years now and I love how you ported it to our devices. The costumization offered by RR is a must for me and the device has been pretty stable. I never regularly used the fingerprint scanner so it's not bother.
Glad to see that the volume and headset controls work with the screen off, such an easy bug for Vernee to fix but since they haven't updated anything in months... oh well.

Thank you again for all your hard work :3
The Following User Says Thank You to XThe_GManX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XThe_GManX Ad-Free
7th July 2017, 04:35 AM |#148  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Any eta o fingerprint sensor working ?

Also getting a lot of app crashing and clock not responding.

Clock, alarm clock google play, movies, music apps keep closing and crashing. Chrome also crashes. IS like almost any app open is prone to crash. Any way to resolve problems thanks
8th July 2017, 01:48 AM |#149  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalghost

Any eta o fingerprint sensor working ?

Also getting a lot of app crashing and clock not responding.

Clock, alarm clock google play, movies, music apps keep closing and crashing. Chrome also crashes. IS like almost any app open is prone to crash. Any way to resolve problems thanks

Try to perform a factory reset
8th July 2017, 02:01 PM |#150  

More
Have just tried and made no difference I did do a full wipe to begin with and I have also done factory reset trying different version of gapps next as this is too unstable all apps crashing and from reading one i put on is most stable
9th July 2017, 04:29 AM |#151  

More
I have just done another factory reset now I cant boot phone at all keeps rebooting into Carliv Touch Recovery. Any way to fix this ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)