BTW, anyone having RC9 bin?
The procedure of downgrading from RC7/8 to RC6.1 is very simple, you just need the downgrade file:
h t t p s://drive.google.com/file/d/1dLnl6URHkL0AO-u6jDay9d7h58eZYrsA/view
(this file is only for Civic Tourer with Honda Connect ID code 6VCB and other models that have the same file name "ADA_usbdl_V0E094001123_sec_14ada.zip" for Tegra in HC update matrix)
and USB stick (FAT32 formatted).
1. Download the .zip file and copy it to USB stick .
2. Turn on the engine (to prevent loss of power supply during downgrade) and insert USB stick.
3. Restart HC by pressing Power button + Brightness simultaniously.
4. The downgrade procedure will start, when it finish there will be a message to disconnect USB stick and press "Continue".
5. HC will restart and you will have RC6.1 installed with possibility to install Mike's Honda Permissions and other apps. If the button for installing apps is still greyed after the downgrade to RC6.1, you need to do factory reset (in Android Settings), of course you will lost all your personalized settings.
Of course everyone is doing it on his own risk, I have no responsibility for any damages while trying this.
Big thanks for djoaza from civicforum.pl for sharing with this method.
Hi all, i read a lot but i couldn't understand. I have 2018 Jazz/Fit with RC7. I want to downgrade to RC6.1 as told. But I couldnt fount the file for Jazz/fit. At every file I found, it says for Honda Crv, civic. Where is the Jazz/fit files, thanks..
---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------
Thanks for sharing. Where i can found Jazz/fit files?
What is the model of you HU (4 digit code that can be found written on the unit in one of the corners - should be to right corner next to the brigthness button) ?
If the code is 6VH1 or 6VH2 then you can use that same file (ADA_usbdl_V0E094001123_sec_14ada.zip).
If the code is 6YH3 you need another file from the full RC6 release ISO.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|