Honda Connect Android System

40 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By lrthumwood, Member on 15th August 2015, 09:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th September 2018, 07:01 AM |#2601  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Have the correct files, did already updates on my HC. What I am wondering is, that all downgrade reports were from RC7, have not read about a RC8 downgrade. I continue to search and try.
BTW, anyone having RC9 bin?

16th September 2018, 12:42 PM |#2602  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diba320

Anyone an idea on how to install the Garmin 3.45 file which is in /pre folder? Does not install, not possible to copy. Is really the only way to install via factory reset?

Here is what I did: 'Root' with kingoroot, copied from 'pre'-folder to usb with fx file explorer, renamed to 'HondaAppCenter_A1.apk' and installed afterwards.
16th September 2018, 01:07 PM |#2603  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herdamit

Here is what I did: 'Root' with kingoroot, copied from 'pre'-folder to usb with fx file explorer, renamed to 'HondaAppCenter_A1.apk' and installed afterwards.

Please, could you make the Garmin 3.45 APK available to us? Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to maecar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maecar Ad-Free
16th September 2018, 02:54 PM |#2604  

More
Sorry, I am not authorized to do so.
16th September 2018, 02:57 PM |#2605  
Flag Amerika
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Garmin
Quote:
Originally Posted by maecar

Please, could you make the Garmin 3.45 APK available to us? Thank you!

Yessss, a step by step instruction would be amazing!!!!
16th September 2018, 11:09 PM |#2606  
Flag Northamptonshire
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herdamit

Sorry, I am not authorized to do so.

Just upload it somewhere (Google Drive, Dropbox, Mega etc.) and provide a link to it.
When you type the link, include spaces so the link will stay text and not revert to a link.
We can remove spaces.
19th September 2018, 03:46 PM |#2607  
Flag Amerika
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Easy Call Honda App Center
http://www.rapidshare.com.cn/ib0H6qR
20th September 2018, 09:33 AM |#2608  

More
Hi all, i read a lot but i couldn't understand. I have 2018 Jazz/Fit with RC7. I want to downgrade to RC6.1 as told. But I couldnt fount the file for Jazz/fit. At every file I found, it says for Honda Crv, civic. Where is the Jazz/fit files, thanks..

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumcajs44

Hi,
The procedure of downgrading from RC7/8 to RC6.1 is very simple, you just need the downgrade file:

h t t p s://drive.google.com/file/d/1dLnl6URHkL0AO-u6jDay9d7h58eZYrsA/view
(this file is only for Civic Tourer with Honda Connect ID code 6VCB and other models that have the same file name "ADA_usbdl_V0E094001123_sec_14ada.zip" for Tegra in HC update matrix)

and USB stick (FAT32 formatted).

1. Download the .zip file and copy it to USB stick .
2. Turn on the engine (to prevent loss of power supply during downgrade) and insert USB stick.
3. Restart HC by pressing Power button + Brightness simultaniously.
4. The downgrade procedure will start, when it finish there will be a message to disconnect USB stick and press "Continue".
5. HC will restart and you will have RC6.1 installed with possibility to install Mike's Honda Permissions and other apps. If the button for installing apps is still greyed after the downgrade to RC6.1, you need to do factory reset (in Android Settings), of course you will lost all your personalized settings.

Of course everyone is doing it on his own risk, I have no responsibility for any damages while trying this.

Big thanks for djoaza from civicforum.pl for sharing with this method.

Thanks for sharing. Where i can found Jazz/fit files?
20th September 2018, 09:50 AM |#2609  

More
Tomtom mobile brasil
Hallo everyone,
I have instaled Tomtom go mobile Brasil from cmdroid.com but the app wont connect with tomtom Server, have anyone tips
20th September 2018, 11:53 AM |#2610  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ybatuhan

Hi all, i read a lot but i couldn't understand. I have 2018 Jazz/Fit with RC7. I want to downgrade to RC6.1 as told. But I couldnt fount the file for Jazz/fit. At every file I found, it says for Honda Crv, civic. Where is the Jazz/fit files, thanks..

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Thanks for sharing. Where i can found Jazz/fit files?

What is the model of you HU (4 digit code that can be found written on the unit in one of the corners - should be to right corner next to the brigthness button) ?
If the code is 6VH1 or 6VH2 then you can use that same file (ADA_usbdl_V0E094001123_sec_14ada.zip).
If the code is 6YH3 you need another file from the full RC6 release ISO.
The Following User Says Thank You to kind3r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kind3r Ad-Free
21st September 2018, 09:00 AM |#2611  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kind3r

What is the model of you HU (4 digit code that can be found written on the unit in one of the corners - should be to right corner next to the brigthness button) ?
If the code is 6VH1 or 6VH2 then you can use that same file (ADA_usbdl_V0E094001123_sec_14ada.zip).
If the code is 6YH3 you need another file from the full RC6 release ISO.

Thank you so much. I looked at my device code is 6VH2. As you said, I'll try the version in the link.
If someone lists all of what needs to be done in a message for newcomers, that will be great favor
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
honda connect

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)