[Completed] Panasonic Eluga L2 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hazlyaj

Jan 14, 2017
Can you give custom rom for panasonic eluga L2 4G,
or else can you guide me on how to make my own custom rom using nouget?

Last edited by a moderator:

hazlyaj

Jan 14, 2017
V

Vatsal

Customization on the sense, this phone originally has Lollipop installed. Can I upgrade into nouget using the link you provided above? its mainly focused on customization no?

Please help me and guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,
Nope you can't unless you have a custom Nougat ROM.

Regards
Vatsal,
Forum Moderator.

hazlyaj

Jan 14, 2017
Hello,
Nope you can't unless you have a custom Nougat ROM.

Regards
Vatsal,
Forum Moderator.

Please correct me, if i have understood wrong.

Cant I use my Samsung Galaxy s Duos 2 nouget version?
As far as i know, only kernel is the issue. Means, only kernel needs to be get from the current device base rom and put into new rom.

IF I am wrong, then how do people use nouget rom to Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2, which was officially supported by Jellybean and stopped. How do they brought it upto nouget? how did they get or made that custom rom.

Please clarify me.

V

Vatsal

Please correct me, if i have understood wrong.

Cant I use my Samsung Galaxy s Duos 2 nouget version?
As far as i know, only kernel is the issue. Means, only kernel needs to be get from the current device base rom and put into new rom.

IF I am wrong, then how do people use nouget rom to Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2, which was officially supported by Jellybean and stopped. How do they brought it upto nouget? how did they get or made that custom rom.

Please clarify me.
Hello,
We don't recommend flashing another devices ROM into another one.
Secondly, yes thanks to the custom ROM community, S duos 2 still has nougat. Not official though.

Regards
Vatsal,
Forum Moderator.

hazlyaj

Jan 14, 2017
Hello,
We don't recommend flashing another devices ROM into another one.
Secondly, yes thanks to the custom ROM community, S duos 2 still has nougat. Not official though.

Regards
Vatsal,
Forum Moderator.

I should thank you for your instant replies.

First of all I want to know its kind of installing windows on PCs?, means OS (Android and Version) is common and Kernal Differs?

V

Vatsal

I should thank you for your instant replies.

First of all I want to know its kind of installing windows on PCs?, means OS (Android and Version) is common and Kernal Differs?

Hello,
It is like installing another ROM/firmware/OS into your device.
The kernel differs depending upon developer.

Can't I create my own custom rom?

You can create your own custom ROM, please refer here How to create custom ROM easiest way and read the thread thoroughly

Regards
Vatsal,
Forum Moderator.

hazlyaj

Jan 14, 2017
Hello,
Nope you can't unless you bringup custom ROM for your device or unless you have a stock Nougat firmware.

Regards
Vatsal,
Forum Moderator.

How to bring up a custom ROM or to have a stock nougat firmware. Because you have brought a Custom ROM for devices, so how did you brought it?

V

Vatsal

How to bring up a custom ROM or to have a stock nougat firmware. Because you have brought a Custom ROM for devices, so how did you brought it?

Hello,
You have to wait and check if your OEM plans to update your device to official Nougat.
Regarding custom ROM, you need to get vendor, make device tree.
Well to be honest, it isn't completely explainable.

Regards
Vatsal,
Forum Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.