(NOTE THAT I FIXED THIS DURING TIME. TRY TO SAVE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU CAN DOING THIS, This will take one day, Please make sure the stuff isn't a scam, otherwise ill get the worst reputation for it.)
(Again, also You cannot make a blame on me for "ruining your whole life" by wasting your money. its your decision that you did this.)
Here's The evidence i got when i was fixing this ol' Samsung Galaxy Note II
1. Nothing worked.
2. It stood on Boot.
3. It never got to the rest.
4. Nothing loaded except for the boot.
5. You tried everything...
Looks like you can. fix this by Trying all of these. if you tried everything. Here's your last hope Do not cry. I am the Android Figure here!
1. Buy a New battery compatible with your phone (Get it from the original company or a Trusted seller on amazon, etc
2. Test it... (Because you need to test it)
3. if it didn't work. Then flash all your stock stuff.
4. You are done
If not... There is many other forums about this. They will help you. anyway. Your welcome
Comment below, I figured this out by buying a new battery when i tried **EVERYTHING**. This works for all phones