FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Need help from Android Expertise about hard reset/any other way to save this device?

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By iceMango93, Junior Member on 28th July 2017, 04:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Guys

I have an android device without any physical key which used in a kiosk machine, i accidentally changed the Runtime Version from Dalvik to ART. And now it stuck in android loading screen, is there any way to hard reset it?

**The android device will auto start when i turn on the power.

17th August 2017, 05:12 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How to fix your Android phone or tablet stuck on boot screen
Kindly try to perform the steps below:

1: Hold the Volume Up button (some phones is may be Volume Down) and the Power button. In some devices you may also need to hold the Home button as well.
2: let go of all the buttons expect the Volume Up when your manufacturer’s logo. You will then see the Android Logo on it’s back with an exclamation mark.
stuck on boot screen
3: Using the Volume Up or Volume Down Keys navigate the options provided to select “Wipe cache partition” and press the power button to confirm. Wait for the process to complete.
stuck on boot screen
4: Using the same Volume Keys select “Wipe Data/ factory reset” and use the power button to initiate the process.
stuck on boot screen
Then restart your device and it should be back to normal.
Fixing an Android stuck on the Boot screen is not very hard. Just be sure to have all your data secured safely before you start. Let us know if everything worked out for you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)