FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Path to developing

203 posts
Thanks Meter: 28

Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,

I am Shivang I live in India, I have completed my graduation (B.A.) my family wants me to go for M.B.A. but I want to be a developer.
I have seen many universities courses relating to software developing, all the courses have math in their syllabus and my math is not so good. Last time I studied math was in high school after that I completed 11th and 12th from commerce side and then my graduation B.A.
I have also learned C++ from one private institute.
I wanna spend my life by doing what I love to do not by doing something I don't like
The obstacle between me and developing is these other subjects universities teach for example a student of 1st standard loves drawing and that's all what he wanna do but he cannot qualify his final exams by only learning drawing he should study and learn other subjects also to qualify. I think you understand what I mean here.
So I don't wanna go to universities because they will tecah me other subjects to like math which I know I will fail to understand.
So is there any other way I can be a developer. Or is there any course regarding software developing which do not have math in it.

Thank you.

15th August 2017, 11:24 PM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 656

More
BCA
Has less math if I'm correct
Not really sure
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)