FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale

Please help. Original firmware error

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By etnica-, Junior Member on 19th April 2018, 02:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I flashed original firmware from cubot.net for my cubot r9 . The process was success but now my phone is dead. I tried to flash again but flashtools say...

ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (OxFC0)

19th April 2018, 02:19 PM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by etnica-

I flashed original firmware from cubot.net for my cubot r9 . The process was success but now my phone is dead. I tried to flash again but flashtools say...

ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (OxFC0)

The process wasn't successful, sorry. From what I understand after a bit of Googling, that error message means the firmware you were trying to flash wasn't compatible with your device. Either that or there was something wrong in the settings.

I found this on https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html:
Quote:

Error OXFC0

Meaning: The firmware you're trying to flash is either not compatible with your device or you have selected the wrong flashing settings

Solution:
Ensure that the file(s) you're trying to flash are actually for your exact phone model
Ensure you tick the boxes for only the files present in the ROM you're about to flash
Probably have the wrong driver installed. Uninstall vcom, preloader and MTK drivers using usb deview then manually re-install using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
Delete the sp flash tool folder then re-extract
Ensure the phone is switched off (with battery still inside) before connecting to PC for flashing.
If that doesn't work, keep holding down the volume decrease button just before connecting the phone to PC for flashing (you could try volume increase , power + volume decrease or power + volume increase).
Consider using the latest version of Sp Flash tool
Format the phone before trying to flash the file(s) again

The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
19th April 2018, 08:14 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I did exactly what you said. I tried 3 different firmware with no luck. What can I do?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)