FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Rooting Samsung S8 Plus

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By 1fb17, Junior Member on 28th January 2019, 11:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I need to root my Samsung S8 Plus to retrieve some photos and videos I deleted and need to get them back. The phone is still under contract (VZW) and I know that rooting it will void the warranty. I ran a program called diskdigger and recovered a lot of them already. The app is telling me in order to get videos I need to root the phone. The diskdigger app is wanting me to go to one click root to do this. After I get the needed files I want to unroot it.

If I sue the one click root method does the phone stay the same only it's now rooted?

Can someone hold me with this? Comments ideas or suggestions....

10th February 2019, 06:33 AM |#2  
Flag Visakhapatnam
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fb17

I need to root my Samsung S8 Plus to retrieve some photos and videos I deleted and need to get them back. The phone is still under contract (VZW) and I know that rooting it will void the warranty. I ran a program called diskdigger and recovered a lot of them already. The app is telling me in order to get videos I need to root the phone. The diskdigger app is wanting me to go to one click root to do this. After I get the needed files I want to unroot it.

If I sue the one click root method does the phone stay the same only it's now rooted?

Can someone hold me with this? Comments ideas or suggestions....

Of you have used kingroot then uninstall the app to unroot your phone

This helps by not giving root permission to any app

And I also insist that you never root your device as I have also experienced when I have lost my official rom while rooting
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)