Post Reply Email Thread
31st July 2016, 04:04 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More

Thanks

2nd August 2016, 01:56 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I reccomend to try Free Code Camp. It is an open source site where you can learn web languages (html, css, javascript, sql) and frameworks like Bootstrap. At the end of the course you will receive a certificate.
For the italian users i reccomend Html.it, you can learn a lot of different languages. If you want to learn objective oriented languages like java and C++ i reccomend the tutorials of Fcamuso on Youtube.
25th January 2019, 10:40 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I'd like to add another great resource that lists 8 Free web development courses. Some of these courses even offer free certificates of completion. A very useful skill to add in your CV.
5th February 2019, 09:28 PM |#14  

More
Some great resources here. once you have a base understanding, browsing Github projects and looking at code to understand how something is being done is a great way to pick up new techniques.
27th February 2019, 10:48 AM |#15  
N/A
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I remember the first time I have programmed using VBA. At that time, VB6 was popular and I learnt by looking at others' source code as well as some textbooks, with the limitation of internet connection. Well, quite nostalgia
10th March 2019, 11:37 AM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulvrdapp

Some great resources here. once you have a base understanding, browsing Github projects and looking at code to understand how something is being done is a great way to pick up new techniques.

Agreed. Also if you have your own website, install something like Wordpress or any free forum software, and peek around under the hood.
5th May 2019, 08:00 AM |#17  

More
good job
very good every body, thanks a lot
1st June 2019, 08:09 PM |#18  

More
Root Programming School
visit rootprogrammingschool website
13th July 2019, 12:52 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBorba

Look for w3schools and also SoloLearn sites, they also have android APPs.
I'm learning English on Duolingo and I think I'm going well.
Android APPs are doing great.

your English is very good if I my say so. I actually love teaching myself new things as well and i started my journey of learning how to write code with a app from the playstore called grasshoper it is a great app think of it like sesame street for learning code.
I am now trying to venture out and learn more i have downloaded and installed both visual studio and android studio.
i taught myself how to root my phone moto g6 plus and how to install mods and custom rom's granted a couple of hiccups along the way and one panic attack lol but after 3 months of research and a couple of trial's and errors i finally found my way .
I hope this finds you in good spirits

Have a great DAY the Joker WAY " WITH A SMILE "
18th July 2019, 05:10 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Instead of trudging through textbooks or online courses, the best way to learn is to just do it. Think of a project and try to achieve it, no matter how ugly or incompetent the code.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)