I am not responsible for damaged or bricked devices. If you follow instructions in this post, then YOU are making the choice to tinker with your device. You are likely to void your warranty by doing so, and on a bad day you might even damage or brick your device.
What is it?
It's a recovery image for Gionee M2 based on TWRP2 custom recovery, and the stock kernel from Gionee M2. You can flash it permanently to the recovery partition. Use it to root, install software, make backups , REstore, update ROMs etc.
What can you do with it?
- adb root & shell access
- All TWRP 22.214.171.124 functionality.
- MTP WORKING FINE
- install update zips (signed with testkeys (e.g. SuperSU), and also unsigned zips like Xposed framework.
- You can sideload packages, but also install them from internal storage (e.g. Download folder)
- make partition backups
- root your device
How to Install On Gionee M2
1. First download this zip (TWRP_Material_UI.zip ) & extract on sdcard (not in any folder)
just like this sdcard/TWRP
2. Now download this Zip (recovery_TWRP_2.8.5.zip)
3. Reboot to recovery & inastall
4. After complete , just reboot.
Use only for Cyanogen Mod Rom, not tested on another Rom..
You can try yourself on others Rom in your responsible.
Thanks to my friends to test it.
1. @Yogendra Kher
2. Irfań Iglesìas
3. Chaitu Ch
Please hit on Thanks, if you like my Work