By Anderson2, Senior Member on 18th March 2014, 01:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th April 2014, 02:36 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1njaG

Clear back means that it is transparent as it can be seen from the pictures.

I haven't dropped it yet and hope I would not drop it any time soon but I think it offers quite good falling protection.

It is not a cutout but a metal plate with brand logo and it is not on the back (can be seen from the picture).

Black would probably be nice with it.

Thank you very much. That is helpful.

Is the like clear plastic back slippery? Easily scratch able?

Can the case fold completely back (180°) on itself or just open like a book?

10th April 2014, 02:53 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson2

Thank you very much. That is helpful.

Is the like clear plastic back slippery? Easily scratch able?

Can the case fold completely back (180°) on itself or just open like a book?

It kind of feels slippery on touch (haven't noticed this until today) but when holding it in hand it feels really great and safe.

I think I had this case for about 2 months now and there is not a single scratch on it.

Absolutely. It folds back 180° easily, I just opened it up like a book for that picture so you see how it is on the inside.
10th April 2014, 03:21 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Thank you very much.
16th April 2014, 05:11 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:

Made a few quick snaps

Thanks a lot, i was wondering because it looks too good on the site but judging from your snaps it looks as good as it does on the ebay site. I'm glad I made my purchase, just waiting for it to be delivered should be any day now.
17th April 2014, 06:27 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daLareid

Thanks a lot, i was wondering because it looks too good on the site but judging from your snaps it looks as good as it does on the ebay site. I'm glad I made my purchase, just waiting for it to be delivered should be any day now.

Share your thoughts when you get it
17th April 2014, 06:59 PM |#26  
Flag San Antonio TX
Thanks Meter: 1,120

More
The Elegant Rock case has been collecting dust and because I wanna, I'm going to measure out a LED cut out and punch a hole in it. It'll probably ruin the case, but whatever lol. I'll post if it's successful or not.

Off by a HAIR LOL looks fine, but the led is right off center a bit....dang it! LOL oh well.
18th April 2014, 11:17 AM |#27  
Flag Fullerton
Thanks Meter: 515

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpjimmy

The Elegant Rock case has been collecting dust and because I wanna, I'm going to measure out a LED cut out and punch a hole in it. It'll probably ruin the case, but whatever lol. I'll post if it's successful or not.

Off by a HAIR LOL looks fine, but the led is right off center a bit....dang it! LOL oh well.

Really considering this case. You've had it for a while, thoughts now?

sent from my Nexus 5
19th April 2014, 02:49 AM |#28  
Flag San Antonio TX
Thanks Meter: 1,120

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jphilippon

Really considering this case. You've had it for a while, thoughts now?

sent from my Nexus 5

Well, if it wasn't for the Seidio Ledger case, which spoiled my view on flips, I'd say this is a good second, when it comes to thinness and looks. As for protection, it's ok. And one of the slimmest form factors out there for a flip IMO. Is a good case? Yes. Is it the best case out there? No IMO.

For most, it may past muster, but for me it was lacking something....I am not sure what, but it felt like it could have been a tad better like a nilken case/quality that I expected.
20th April 2014, 07:03 PM |#29  
Flag Lubbock
Thanks Meter: 375

More
Lg quick cover

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
21st April 2014, 05:59 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:

Share your thoughts when you get it

Will do I just checked and it should be coming next week, that's what I hate about purchasing stuff from China, takes a lot of time.
21st April 2014, 07:22 PM |#31  
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpjimmy

Well, if it wasn't for the Seidio Ledger case, which spoiled my view on flips, I'd say this is a good second, when it comes to thinness and looks. As for protection, it's ok. And one of the slimmest form factors out there for a flip IMO. Is a good case? Yes. Is it the best case out there? No IMO.

For most, it may past muster, but for me it was lacking something....I am not sure what, but it felt like it could have been a tad better like a nilken case/quality that I expected.

For those that have the Seidio ledger case, how do you deal with the inconsistency of the auto wake/off? I have a couple of cards in the cover and the flap works like 1 out of 20 tries. What's worse is that when there's pressure on the flap, the screen will sometimes turn on (since it comes in contact with the screen) and that kills my battery.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)