By Anderson2, Senior Member on 18th March 2014, 01:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st April 2014, 07:22 PM |#31  
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpjimmy

Well, if it wasn't for the Seidio Ledger case, which spoiled my view on flips, I'd say this is a good second, when it comes to thinness and looks. As for protection, it's ok. And one of the slimmest form factors out there for a flip IMO. Is a good case? Yes. Is it the best case out there? No IMO.

For most, it may past muster, but for me it was lacking something....I am not sure what, but it felt like it could have been a tad better like a nilken case/quality that I expected.

For those that have the Seidio ledger case, how do you deal with the inconsistency of the auto wake/off? I have a couple of cards in the cover and the flap works like 1 out of 20 tries. What's worse is that when there's pressure on the flap, the screen will sometimes turn on (since it comes in contact with the screen) and that kills my battery.

21st April 2014, 07:26 PM |#32  
Flag San Antonio TX
Thanks Meter: 1,120

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danlo

For those that have the Seidio ledger case, how do you deal with the inconsistency of the auto wake/off? I have a couple of cards in the cover and the flap works like 1 out of 20 tries. What's worse is that when there's pressure on the flap, the screen will sometimes turn on (since it comes in contact with the screen) and that kills my battery.

Do you have a lot of play on your cover? Meaning the holes can misalign real easy or is your ledger have a stiff spine like a new book? I have had all iterations and my last one was stiff as can be. And I had no issues with the cover killing my batt. But I don't put cards in the pocket though.
21st April 2014, 10:49 PM |#33  
Flag At the and of the World
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1njaG

Made a few quick snaps

I ordered the black one.Until 1 June I will have it.I have black nexus 5.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
22nd April 2014, 02:04 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
http://www.noreve.com/langue/en/prod...ther_case.html
22nd April 2014, 03:47 AM |#35  
Flag New York, NY

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpjimmy

Do you have a lot of play on your cover? Meaning the holes can misalign real easy or is your ledger have a stiff spine like a new book? I have had all iterations and my last one was stiff as can be. And I had no issues with the cover killing my batt. But I don't put cards in the pocket though.

Yea, the flap works fine if I don't have cards in the pocket. The flap actually comes in contact with the screen and the magnet works just fine. However to me it's kind of the point of the case to put something in the pocket.
24th April 2014, 11:19 AM |#36  
Flag Fullerton
Thanks Meter: 515

Donate to Me
More
...remember the OP says inexpensive flip case. 45 euros isn't exactly affordable.
25th April 2014, 08:17 AM |#37  
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
does anyone use this case? http://www.flipkart.com/goospery-fli...1-3775f5c7a54a

its cheap and looks realy nice.. i wanted to know if the back is soft plastic
30th April 2014, 02:15 PM |#38  
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz_Buzzer

does anyone use this case? http://www.flipkart.com/goospery-fli...1-3775f5c7a54a

its cheap and looks realy nice.. i wanted to know if the back is soft plastic

The inner green thing is rubberized plastic it is durable.. But the cuts on the phone are a hit or miss.. I got one for my n4 and it was snug fit.. But in the n5 the ear phone opening is not coinciding with the phone.. So muffled when I have the flip closed.. The material feels premium..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)