Thanks Meter: 1,063

By mmmmBACON, Senior Member on 10th March 2014, 01:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th August 2015, 11:46 AM |#521  
Flag Lykens
Thanks Meter: 425

Donate to Me
More
help! i need an updated link to a wireless charger(or the diy kit) that ships from the US as I don't want to wait 3 weeks for the delivery :/ anyone?

8th August 2015, 10:10 PM |#522  
Thanks Meter: 865

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicpaulution

help! i need an updated link to a wireless charger(or the diy kit) that ships from the US as I don't want to wait 3 weeks for the delivery :/ anyone?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Qi-Wireless-...item2ee0abb581
9th August 2015, 03:27 AM |#523  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 32

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicpaulution

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Qi-Wi...361897146.html
7th December 2015, 09:20 PM |#524  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
add
it might be useful to add a charger doctor between charger and cable to test V and A stability
with my 3usd qi ifound current very unstable 0-0.8A jumping rapidly up and down but very stalbe wired charging with same charger and cable!
11th January 2016, 03:22 AM |#525  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thank you for the great review!
11th January 2016, 06:24 PM |#526  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 4,833

More
I bought a used nexus charger and it worked with the seller's cracked n5. I got it home and it would not work with two N5 phones, and n4, and a nexus 7 tablet even though it worked immediately with the seller's phone.

Next day, tried it again and now it works with everything. Too bad there is no light to indicate that it is charging.

The cheap flat qi charger I got for 3 usd worked with everything out of the box.
23rd July 2016, 12:38 PM |#527  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Wow. Well this was a very interesting post. Many thanks bacon, I'm happy I stumbled over this. I have a little question for you or anyone here perhaps.

I have 2 phones supporting Qi charging. A Samy S7 and a Elephone P9000 and I love the fact that over night I can just put both phones on the Qi pad and leave them there for the whole night.

My only worry is this... I also picked up my Qi chargers very cheap. They are budged knock off Samsung Qi chargers and they were something like $5 each! See below:

Qi Charger Original EP-PG920I 5V 2A Wireless charger For Chargeur SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 S6 Edge S7 S7 Edge Note 5 Phone Charging Pad
http://s.aliexpress.com/VrQfI7bi
(from AliExpress Android)

I have 3 of them and here is my concern.... They are ment to shift to green colour (from blue when charging) when charging is finished. This did happen once or twice, but no more, they are constantly glowing blue when the phones are on them and I have used them for about 3weeks now. I know that the phone gets fully charged as the phone indicator is no longer showing "charging" but the phones are "hot" when I pick them up from the pad in the morning. So, my question is simply, am I damaging the batteries in some way by using one of these budged cheap knock off copy Qi pads, am I overcharging the battery in some way? Has anyone got a decent one who can tell me whether the pad does switch off after a full charge is acheived and is there a way I can check if my pad switches off?
15th February 2018, 09:46 AM |#528  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 2

More
This is very time-consuming research. Better than any third party review. And one important thing is, All chargers are very affordable.

Appreciate your effort!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
budget, charger, nexus, qi charger, wireless

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)