OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 182

More
No... I went through amazon

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

26th November 2013, 03:36 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1,327

More
Ordered mine Friday night from the Diztronic website and received it today. I have used these cases in the past but I had ordered some other ones due to them being available before I even got the phone.

I had a Ringke Slim case and for someone who is looking for a little protection, this is the case to get. It is the slimmest thing I have ever seen but it does not cover the top and bottom of the device. It only covered the corners and back. It also looked really good on the device but it still made me nervous while handling the phone.

I then tried a Cimo S-Line TPU case and it was not good at all. It was to big on the sides, was a little bulky and had a little weight to it.

Now after putting on the Diztronic TPU case I must say it has hot the perfect spot. It fits like a glove, seems to be pretty light, looks really good and offers a nice amount of protection. I never owned 3 cases for the same phone but I felt the Nexus 5 needed to have the perfect case. lol

Anyway, for people who do not like cases at all and usually go naked, I totally recommend the Ringke Slim. It actually adds to the sexiness of the N5 and adds absolutely no bulk or weight and still offers a little bit of protection and piece of mind...
26th November 2013, 03:52 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unciviilized

Does this case feels like the soft black of the phone? How is it with fingerprints?

The phone matches the soft black fairly well, fits like a glove, and compared to other cases almost seems as though nothing is on it (although haven't tried them all).

I have picked this case up with olive oil on my hands from prepping food, and I felt like it did fairly well at hiding the oils until I got a wet cloth to wipe it down. Minimal shine to the oily fingerprints, and regular fingerprints rarely show up and are barely there when they do.
The Following User Says Thank You to FreakishCrawdad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FreakishCrawdad Ad-Free
26th November 2013, 03:55 AM |#24  
Flag TEXAS
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakishCrawdad

The phone matches the soft black fairly well, fits like a glove, and compared to other cases almost seems as though nothing is on it (although haven't tried them all).

I have picked this case up with olive oil on my hands from prepping food, and I felt like it did fairly well at hiding the oils until I got a wet cloth to wipe it down. Minimal shine to the oily fingerprints, and regular fingerprints rarely show up and are barely there when they do.

Ah glad i ordered it then.. Looks like the perfect case for me then.. Thanks for responding..

26th November 2013, 05:07 AM |#25  
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 120

More
whoa, is diztronic adding lips to separate the glossy front and matte back now? that looks so bad. i was a fan of their galaxy nexus case when i had one though.
26th November 2013, 08:25 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracerit

whoa, is diztronic adding lips to separate the glossy front and matte back now? that looks so bad. i was a fan of their galaxy nexus case when i had one though.

bad good? or bad bad?
26th November 2013, 09:07 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 226

More
Anyone from Europe that got it?...
30th November 2013, 07:53 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member

More
Not for sure

30th November 2013, 10:04 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Great review. Got mine a couple of days ago, and couldn't be happier.
I had a Diztronic case for my One S (dropped the thing twice, cracked screen both times before casing) and loved it.
When I got the N5, I *knew* I needed to get a TPU case, and sure enough Diztronic stepped up with a good one. Love the front lip to protect the screen, and the thickness on the back just enough to keep the camera lens off the table.
It really looks like a first-party case, like the N5 was almost designed around it. Couldn't recommend it more.
1st December 2013, 12:53 AM |#30  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momotani-Hitoshi

How much of the screen does the edge/lip of the case cover? Any use this with a screen protector?

It cover none of the viewable screen

Sent from my Nexus 5
1st December 2013, 05:33 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayone73

It cover none of the viewable screen

Sent from my Nexus 5

But it still covers some parts of the glass right?

Looks like it covers a good portion of the bezel on the side.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)