FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Win Honor 9 Lite

Where to buy genuine battery in India?

91 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By BackToAndroid, Member on 3rd January 2018, 08:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm able to find many batteries on eBay and Flipkart but they don't have good reviews.

Do you guys have a good experience buying it and also it'd be helpful to tell how to change the battery?

3rd January 2018, 05:19 PM |#2  
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I gave my phone to a LG authorized service center in my city (After checking the reviews). It cost around 1400rs (including taxes). I couldn't risk buying it online.
Now I have better battery backup. Even the Temp Sensors are working (Checked it right after replacement, to be sure that its original)
3rd January 2018, 06:32 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donz7733

I gave my phone to a LG authorized service center in my city (After checking the reviews). It cost around 1400rs (including taxes). I couldn't risk buying it online.
Now I have better battery backup. Even the Temp Sensors are working (Checked it right after replacement, to be sure that its original)

I thought when Google stops support for a device they won't even change battery then I might better give it to an official service centre.

Can you tell me more about Temp Sensors what are those and how to test it?
4th January 2018, 01:16 PM |#4  
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Use an app called CPU-z. It has a battery tab where it will show temperature readings.
In idle state, temp will be low. Play games or connect to charger or for heavy usage, temp will increase.
For more info, you can search the forums. There are many posts regarding batteries
That's where I found the above info.
4th January 2018, 01:20 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donz7733

Use an app called CPU-z. It has a battery tab where it will show temperature readings.
In idle state, temp will be low. Play games or connect to charger or for heavy usage, temp will increase.
For more info, you can search the forums. There are many posts regarding batteries
That's where I found the above info.

Thanks got it. One last question how much should be ideal temperature?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)