Worst case of nexus 5

Search This thread

Jatiyanon

Jan 12, 2014
It's "Spigen ultra thin air"

I just think this case is light and pretty, but after using it for the past 4 months.

I have scratches 10 thread around the edges and corners on all sides, including the back cover too.

My device never slip, fall or affected. All scratches are caused by just putting the case in - out.

Do not buy!, the advantage is that pretty only. :mad:

Sorry for my english skill and I don't have camera to take the scratches photo.

Last edited:

NJ_RAMS_FAN

Sep 28, 2011
North Bergen, NJ

I just think this case is light and pretty, but after using it for the past 4 months.

I have scratches 10 thread around the edges and corners on all sides, including the back cover too.

My device never slip, fall or affected. All scratches are caused by just putting the case in - out.

hey, this been known since it was released in November. I had it and got rid of it because of this same issue,.

zcucurullo

Apr 14, 2009
Santo Domingo
For me it was the Caseologic (Flash issues)

For me it was the Caseology LG Google Nexus 5 Carbon Fiber Hybrid TPU Armor Case Cover, is really nice and huge, the problem is when taking a picture, the photos with flash come out blurry, since the cover is so close to the flash, it reflects on the body of the cover and the pictures come out really bad. I stopped using it since every time I wanted a night picture I had to take the cover off. Ever since I have been using the "Soft TPU Bumper Frame + Clear Crystal Back Case Cover (ebay)" and the "Hybrid Bumper Case Cover Frame (ebay)". The caseology is a great protection cover, but for me, is like a great car with a bad performance.

Last edited:

bushako

Mar 16, 2007
Dubai
Anyone had any bad experience with the quicksand cases?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

howard bamber

Jun 4, 2012
Southport
I've the spiegen "light armour" and it's protected my phone 100%
These cases are meant to be kept on. I've never taken it off and would imagine if I did a few times it may damage as it's a tight fit, which is why fit and leave!

From my mobile telephony device.