FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Hammerhead [7.1.1] [Development] Resurrection Remix N v5.8.X OMS

2,535 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,583
 
By westcrip, Senior Member on 29th December 2014, 10:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st April 2015, 05:38 PM |#1001  
morfances's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 427
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddly3000

I'm getting fc on maps all the time. Anyone else? On banks gapps from 4/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcrip

Stock cm 5.1 gapps has no problem

Banks gapps 4/15 no problem
 
 
21st April 2015, 05:47 PM |#1002  
grgana's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Somehow the ver.5.3.6 (5.0.2) works best for me.. im stuck at it on my N5
i restored my backup, had a few soft reboots, playservices wakelocks.. on 5.4.2
Dont whats the problem, I used SFCM mini gapps 5.1, or the fact i didnt upgrade radio & bootloader. It was clean flash

Sent from my Nexus 5
21st April 2015, 06:16 PM |#1003  
Sergey2510's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jönköping Sverige
Thanks Meter: 56
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grgana

Somehow the ver.5.3.6 (5.0.2) works best for me.. im stuck at it on my N5
i restored my backup, had a few soft reboots, playservices wakelocks.. on 5.4.2
Dont whats the problem, I used SFCM mini gapps 5.1, or the fact i didnt upgrade radio & bootloader. It was clean flash

Sent from my Nexus 5

TWRP 2.8.6.1/bootloader hhz12f/PA gapps pico(uni)04.18 and the latest RR = the best of the best. Lag/bug free no FC and exelent battery time(about 5-6 h) !
The Following User Says Thank You to Sergey2510 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sergey2510 Ad-Free
21st April 2015, 06:34 PM |#1004  
grgana's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergey2510

TWRP 2.8.6.1/bootloader hhz12f/PA gapps pico(uni)04.18 and the latest RR = the best of the best. Lag/bug free no FC and exelent battery time(about 5-6 h) !

Twrp 2.8.5.2 gave me bo error but will try with other stuff, thanx mate

Sent from my Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to grgana For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift grgana Ad-Free
21st April 2015, 11:19 PM |#1005  
diddly3000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag headford
Thanks Meter: 783
 
More
Tried gapps from op and maps is fine now on clean install.
I don't know if feature requests are ignored but anyway.
I'd love to see silent mode on the volume down like some roms. Like volume down to vibrate and down again goes into silence mode. It's very useful.
Thanks for awesome rom ☺ 👍
22nd April 2015, 07:27 AM |#1006  
Sergey2510's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jönköping Sverige
Thanks Meter: 56
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddly3000

Tried gapps from op and maps is fine now on clean install.
I don't know if feature requests are ignored but anyway.
I'd love to see silent mode on the volume down like some roms. Like volume down to vibrate and down again goes into silence mode. It's very useful.
Thanks for awesome rom ☺ 👍

Just tried it's really very useful.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1429683910057.jpg
Views:	736
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	3275750  
22nd April 2015, 11:09 AM |#1007  
diddly3000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag headford
Thanks Meter: 783
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergey2510

Just tried it's really very useful.

Yes but when that's enabled it also disables the alarm to wake up lol. When I go sleep a disable WiFi and mobile data to stop phone vibrating all night
22nd April 2015, 11:39 AM |#1008  
fendytrancers89's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jowo Timuran
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
AOSP Keyboard always force close after reboot
22nd April 2015, 06:57 PM |#1009  
pinkfloyd1978's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fendytrancers89

AOSP Keyboard always force close after reboot

AOSP Keyboard always force close for me too
23rd April 2015, 08:14 AM |#1010  
pinkfloyd1978's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Getting this error now . This Rom is really causing issues . Never happened before. Was my daily driver
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1429773238233.jpg
Views:	670
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	3277362  
23rd April 2015, 12:01 PM |#1011  
westcrip's Avatar
OP Senior Member
antalya
Thanks Meter: 11,583
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfloyd1978

Getting this error now . This Rom is really causing issues . Never happened before. Was my daily driver

Custom kernel or stock?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes